•Rules•

I know we all hate rules but we need them sorry

1. No tagging after 24 hours. Look we all have lives outside of Wattpad and we can't be on 24/7.
2. There will be absolutely no Mary or Gary Sue's.
3. Last time only people are interested in royals. I think I will play them all or audition. There will be no crying and begging me about it. I need more Selected guards maids and rebels. Thank you.
4. If you are going to join please be active. Why join if you are not going to bother to participate. It's annoying if I asked to people if you are still in the RP.
5. Please create drama!
6. No one liners. I'm not asking you to write a paragraph but tried to write more than 1 sentence please.
7. Have fun!
8. If you are eliminated don't come crying to me. "Timarie why did you have to eliminate me!?" It's mainly because of inactivity or it's just that my Royal didn't have feelings for your oc.
9. It's a requirement that you do both male and female. Hello Princess have feelings too not just the Prince. It's frustrating to see only people being females instead of males too.
10. One chain at a time with me ty.
11. We all can fangirl and create ships. Felt free to talk to me in PM concerning that:)
12. Please take smut in PM or timeskip. I may be 18 but I felt uncomfortable of doing smut and Ik certain people gets uncomfortable too.
13. Please reserve a city before doing the form.
That is it for now:) I may update more who knows