// Sorry not sorry //

A.N Longer update. Your gonna hate me but change of outfit. Hehe.

After we arrived at the complex I stood there gawking. The gleaming complex towered over the street. It was so beautifully designed a photo could not do it justice.

"Ricks" Jessica rolled her eyes."We haven't got all day!" She exasperated grabbing a firm hold of my arm, dragging a dumbfounded me behind her into the building.

I completely zoned out when Jessica spoke to the lady at the desk. What if? I wondered. "Go to the 7th floor, the 3rd door on the left" the receptionist smiled sweetly. I mumbled a thanks to her and ran to the elevator.

Jessica laughed and followed. Once Jessica, Steve and Gareth were in... (her bodyguards) I pressed all the buttons for fun. "Rickel. We don't have time!" Jess scolded. I rolled my eyes and poked Steve. "Can I have a piggy back?" I asked smiling. He laughed and shook his head before throwing me over his shoulder.

Once we reached the 7th floor, Steve walked out with me on his shoulders as he led the way.

"You can be Jesy's body shield if someone shoots her" Steve chuckled, jerking me up so I didn't let me fall. "Aw I love you too Stevie" I sarcastically said pinching his cheeks.

"Is this it?" Gareth questioned Steve who looked just as dumbfounded as Gareth. "Rookies" I laughed climbing down from Steve. I knocked on the door to receive no answer. Well the lady said this one... I sceptically pushed the door open to see no one.

I entered further to see a note on the large glass table. It read - MFOL - " This is the place guys" I smiled.

_________________________________________________________________
I may or may not be teasing you right now. Next update in 10 minutes:P