Chapter 3: Sleepover

Keith's P.O.V

I'm ecstatic to the sleepover with Pidge! I really cannot wait!! I quickly jump off my bed as Pidge runs out of my room and immediately start preparing. I grab my laptop, a few board games, stuffed animals, a card version of truth or dare, extra pillows and blankets, I also get an oversized T-shirt for Pidge while I get into my pajamas. I thought he might like it so.. Ya!
I Finnish setting up stuff and turn off my lights. The red and white fairy lights flow brightly as the darkness fades in. Now everything has a red tint to it because of the lights. It was perfect.. Well not yet. I put out the board games next to the card game on the floor with tons of blankets and pillows, my bed is stripped of its pillows and blankets. I hope Pidge brings more blankets and snacks. I get my laptop ready with a few movies and I finish the bed type thing on the floor. Just as I finish with the last movie Pidge walks in with pillows and blankets. He also has snacks and a few drinks. I grab the blankets and pillows and lay the neatly on my bed as Pidge stares in awe at the lights and room. He places the snacks on the ground and lays down as well.
"Jeez you went all out! This is going to be the best sleepover ever!" Pidge laughs excitedly as I sit next to him. "Well duh I mean it is my first sleepover.." I say with a sad smile. "What!? Well this is going to be the best first sleepovers ever!!" He says grinning wide at me. I reach over and grab my laptop and place it next to me. "What you wanna do first?" I ask looking over to Pidge. "Board game!" He says cheery as the grab 'Sorry' "Alright prepaid to loose!" Pidge says with a smile looking over to me. "haha you wish!" I reply with a wider smirk.

-6 hours later- (12:35 earth time)

I had so much fun hanging out with Pidge we finished all of the board games, played truth or dare till there were no more cards to pick from, watched all the movies, and talked for another hour. It was so much fun! Right now Pidge was asleep on my shoulder. He was very tired so I let him after we moved onto the bed. I was comfortable, he was comfortable. It was a good day today. I sighed contently before resting my head on his. Haha I guess him walking in my room was okay.. Ya. With another sigh I slowly drifting off to sleep.

If only the peace lasted..
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! I hope you liked this chapter I guess it was kinda Kidge but don't worry it's Klance they are just bonding! (Hopefully Pidge dosnt forget like ahem ahem) But anyway have a great day/evening/night bye!! Stay prideful 🌈