t h r e e

T H R E E ~ miserable again, love again

George was actually doing it. He was talking to Billie. They were chuckling drunkenly and she kept touching his shoulder making him think, they might be heading somewhere.
Luna instead spent over an hour sitting in front of the bathroom. "Blake, let me in. I know you're not okay." She yelled knocking. "I'm fine, please leave me alone." He said but tears were streaming down his face. "Blake, please. We can talk." She said seriously worried about her friend. "Get fucked." He yelled as he took a fist and punched into his own head. At some point she gave up yelling, but sat in front of the door waiting for her friend to calm down.

Blake's head was screaming, his entire childhood replaying itself. "I'm not gay." He whispered to himself, once again punching himself as if he could beat himself straight. His face was red just as his eyes and he had a migraine, but lord he would've rather died in there than to admit he might be into boys. He started punching his thighs, feeling the pain sting but it was better than beating his aching head. "Fuck I hate myself." He whispered quietly but knew he meant it. He was 15 years old and for the past 3 or 4 years he had already felt miserable due to his parents getting a divorce. He felt like he had just gotten better, but there it goes. Reece Bibby thought he had the right to come right into his life and make him all miserable again.

After about an hour, Blake felt like he had been over crying and beating himself up. So, he made sure to wash his face and try to look like he hadn't been crying.
He opened the door and smiled at Luna who was sitting on the floor, her back leaned against the wall. "Hey." He smiled at her seemingly happy. "I hate when you do that." She said but walked along with him, not mentioning his realistic fake smile. They sat down on the couch next to Reece talking to each other.

An easy way of hurting the person you love is by believing it's wrong to love them. That being said; Blake wasn't the only one scared of possibly being gay, but also Reece. Only that Reece didn't go crying and beating himself but instead put his hand on Luna's thigh. "Oh gawd." She thought well knowing she wouldn't push his hand off. She knew Blake liked him, but she also has had a crush on Reece for over 4 years now. Reece started making conversation with both, making too long eye contact with Blake from time to time, but decided to finally quit it. For a last time he stared into his eyes intensely, hoping to never forget what they look like, then let his gaze move down to Blake's lips, wondering what they might feel like, and to end all of it and kill his every chance of ever finding out what his lips feel like, he leaned down and kissed Blake's best friend. "Mghf." Luna hummed in shock, but just kissed back turning this one kiss into a make out session on her couch.
Blake knew this was going to break him so he quickly got up and walked out of the house. "Blake! Wait." George yelled and walked towards him. "Where're you going?" He asked Blake to which he just shrugged. "I need to get out of here." Blake just told him and walked towards the nearest Asda. "Can I get out of here with you?" George asked him and Blake nodded smiling. George had a great talk with Billie and if he had stayed, they might've made out just like Luna and Reece. But George saw that Blake's smile slightly broke every time he tried rebuilding it and just walked along with him.

Reece's hands were on Luna's waist, who was sitting on his lap, her lips sucking on his neck. Her heart was beating in an unhealthily high pace while Reece just prayed for Blake's beautiful eyes to now finally leave his head. There was a girl on his lap, making out with him, but it didn't feel as good as-- no, it couldn't even come close to what he felt when only touching Blake's pinky. "Shit." He muttered and pushed her off, quickly pulling his knees up and leaning his forehead against his kneecaps.
Luna knew he didn't like her. She had known before he kissed her already, but as soon as he did, she didn't want it to stop.
She put her hand on Reece's back and he whispered an "I'm sorry" to which she just answered "It's alright." pulling him into a hug. She stroked his hair as he thought about Blake, his heart aching as he knew he couldn't be gay. "Fuck fuck fuck." He whispered to himself, his fist clenching. "Reece it's fine. Believe me it's not half as bad as you think." She said but Reece pulled out of the hug. "You don't even know what it is. This isn't about you." Reece said angrily. He wasn't angry at her, rather at himself. "I know. It's about you and Blake." She said and his eyes widen. "God." He sighed and put both hands on his face. "Am I obvious?" He whispered leaning close to her again. "Well, you both are." She shrugged whispering back.
George and Blake were having the time of their life telling each other jokes in Asda. They'd run around looking for products that they could use to tell a joke leaving both boys wheezing.
They didn't notice how much time had went by until Luna called. "Lu, what's up?" Blake yelled into his phone. "Where are you and is George with you?" She asked sounding worried. "In Asda and yes, he is. We're alright. Are you okay?"
"Yes, sure. Reece is having a bit of rough time and I guess he doesn't really want to be at the party anymore. But like, this is my house. I can't leave with him." She explained. "Oh. No problem. We'll be there in 10 and we'll pick him up."