six

It was friday and their last period had just ended. Luna was waiting at their bench with Cassidy as all three boys walked towards it. "Okay, plan for today." Luna started. "I don't care what you do now. I'll be home watching teen wolf. At 7, I'll be at Reece's and I expect all of you there as well and then we'll go for kebab." She said smiling. "Then to Jade's party." She added and started walking before the boys or Cassie had any time to process.
They all followed her quickly walking home together since George and Reece didn't live far from her place. Blake leaves his bicycle at her's every morning when he picks her up. He lives 20 minutes by bike away from her. Cassidy doesn't have a bike, but since Wednesday Blake picks her up and let's her sit on his bicycle racks.
They talked the entire way to Luna's until they saw a car in their parking lot. "Aye. They're back." George commented. "You sure you want to go home then?" Blake asked but she just shrugged and walked towards her house.

"Blake, you wanna stay for a while?" Reece asked as soon as they arrived at Reece's to which Blake just nodded.
"Hi, mum. Me and Blake are in my room." Reece said as they walked past the living room. "Hi, Mrs. Bibby." Blake said before they walked up the stairs. Reece opened the door to his room and both slipped in quickly before sitting down on Reece's bed.
It was silent for a while, no one was moving, all that was heard was their steady breathing. It was clear they both wanted to kiss again.
Reece had been yearning that feeling ever since Geography and it has been driving him crazy. It added up to the voices that were yelling at him to not be gay and now his brain was completely out of order. His head was screaming two contrary facts.
Blake feeling almost completely the same couldn't hold himself back anymore and quickly rolled on top of Reece's lap pressing his lips against Reece's. Reece immediately kissed back, his hands automatically finding their way to his waist while Blake's hands rested behind Reece's neck.

"I like things the way they are." Reece whispered against Blake's lips, who just nodded in respond. "Promise you won't leave." Reece said pulling back as Blake was about to kiss him again. Blake pulled his eyebrows together and his puppydog eyes looked confused. "I wouldn't leave you?" He said as if it was an obvious fact proven by science making Reece smile. "I like you." He added with the same energy but turned red seconds after. Reece turned them around so he was laying on top of a blushing Blake, their faces only inches apart. "I like you, too." Reece whispered making Blake's heart bang against his chest once again while Reece leaned down to connect their lips.
He could've laid there forever, Reece on top of him, his legs around Reece's waist and his lips pressed against Reece's lips.
Reece kissed Blake and pulled away, just to lean back and give him more and more short kisses making Blake mentally beg for a longer one, but still enjoy every touch between the two of them.
"Please don't ever stop." He whispered when Reece pulled away again. Reece chuckled at the flustered boy beneath him and rolled off of him. Blake pouted at Reece who had just done the opposite of what Blake had asked him to. "Reece?" He whined while Reece turned his laptop on. He clicked on netflix and scooped back next to Blake. Blake pushed the laptop off of Reece and pulled Reece by his leg further down so he could lay his head on his chest and put his own leg between Reece's. "Okay. You win." Reece smiled and put one arm around his back while starting to stroke his hair with his other hand.
Blake was drawing circles on Reece's chest while listening to his fast heartbeat and smiled.

It was 7.10pm when the bell rung. Reece ran downstairs to find Cassidy and George smiling. "Mum, George and Cassie are here. We'll be in my room waiting for Luna." Reece yelled while Cass and George were taking their shoes off. "Are you guys staying here? Could cook dinner." Reece's mother offered but Reece shook his head. "No, we're just waiting for Luna and then we're heading to Jade's. We'll grab kebabs on our way." Reece told her. "Okay. Do you need money?" She asked making Reece grin. "Well, I didn't wanna ask, but.." - "Alright alright." His mother laughed and gave him £15. "Love you mum." Reece smiled before they all walked up to Reece's room.