The date

*7 pm*

*looking in mirror*
This is it. This is day. This is the hour. This is the second. This is what I have been looking forward to since grade 9 . 3 years later the day had come.
I go to zip up my dress. It's tight but perfectly tight. Tight enough that it shows what should show but hides what should hide. It's perfect.
*DING DONG*
I race to the door and open it to find Chris
in a polished black suit finished with a bow tie. Wow he wanted to look his best just like me. He walks me outside to the limbo he rented just for our date. Oh my goodness this is just the beginning and I am already feeling like the luckiest girl in the world . In the limbo there is chocolates, peppermints and a bottle of champagne. He picks up 2 champagne glasses and hands one to me. This is just what I dreamed it would be. Chris then turns to me and says " You sure look amazing tonight, I have been waiting for this day for months". I get this fluttery feeling in my stomach.

* arriving at the dinner*
He took me to La Carte my favourite restraint in town. He had reserved a balcony table just for us. When we get up there he turns on some music and he puts his hand out to me. And we dance. As he puts his hand on my hip I bounce with joy. We lock our fingers and dance. At first I was uncomfortable but then he looked at me and I felt safe. I rest my head on his chest. Oh what an amazing night this has already become. We finish up our dinner. The Limbo then drives done to Chestermere beach. We take our shoes off and let the sand go between our toes. Oh this feels so natural. I reach my hand out to hold his. He interlocks his fingers with mine. And we stop, turn to each other and kiss.