Chapter 3

Once we get inside I saw a very nicely decorated living room and kitchen. A few people were playing video games by the tv, one looked like they where in a link costume and the other is a white hoodie with blood stains. I could believe my eyes when I saw three more tall people almost the same height as the tall man that brought me here.

     "I suppose that you can meet my brother while they are here." The tall man states. The three tall me  came up to us, the one with two black eyes and a big smile along with a poki-dot suit said, "HELLO BROTHER!" The other two looked at me while the only one with a face hugged the tall man.

I grab my notebook and wrote, " I am sorry I don't understand who any of you are."

"I'm sorry it seems that I have forgotten to tell you everyone's name. I am Slenderman, but it is ok if you call me Slender."

He looks at me than moves his focus over to another tall man, he almost looked just like Slender but with a hat and a unbutton sweater. The only facail thing he had was a mouth.

"That there is Offenderman, my older brother, I suggest that you don't get too close to him."

The man didn't seem to happy with what Slender said of him. His gaze turned over to the one hugging him.

"This is Splendorman, he like to go by Splendor though."

Splendor seems to have a tight grip on Slender. Slender turns his focus over to the last one, he has tan skin but no face, for some reason he has glasses but it makes him look fashionable.

" that is Trenderman, he also has a shorten name, it's Trender."

Trender nodded his head. As he grabbed  Splendor using his tendrils and pulled him away from Slender.

" I will show you everyone else, once you get some sleep."

Slender said as he teleported us to a door, it didn't have any colors on it like the other doors.

"Thanks Slender!"

I wrote as I stepped inside and pulled out my clear violin to pratice. I Decidied to play a song that my favorite violinest played. (The video above)

...

Welp that is it for this chapter! Sorry that it has been a while but I couldn't find anything good until a few days ago. I hoped you enjoyed this!!

~Author-Chan Out