Chapter 5

(A/N) sorry that I haven't posted in a while! I had things to do and couldn't find the time. But don't you fear I have more time on my hands to start it.

Also I was thinking if I should make my first ' x reader' story. If you agree, what would the ship be?

Anyways onto the story!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A sudden sound rang in my ear. "Time for breakfeast" Slenderman telepathicly to I hope everyone in the building.

I looked at the map to see a stalling writing of 'dining room' before I walked hoping I was going to right way. I suddenly bumped into a monotoned clown.

"Who might you be?" He giggled

"I looked threw my pockets to find my note pad. I couldn't find it.

'Shit' I thought

"That is a no-no word" he said.

I turned my head behind me. I didn't think that he was talking to me. After a long silence I walked past him.

Then for what felt like hours, I found the dining room. There was an open chair beside Trenderman and BEN. I quickly sat down as Slender hands me some eggs and toast. I ate while the others talked about their kills from the night before. I looked over at Toby and his mountain of waffles (You know how the waffle king is). I waited until everyone was finished before I raced up to my bedroom to get into my killing clothing. It wasn't much just a long white dress. I grabbed my violin and walked into slender's office.

'Is there any missions for me?' I wrote on the notebook that I grabbed just before I left my bedroom.

"I don't think so. Let my check." He said as my grabbed some files.

He looked at them for a minute then looked at me. He set the file down.

"There is a girl, he age is 16 and she went to your school." He started, "She will be your target." He said as I grabbed the file and walked away.

'Finally' I thought, ' my first target'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N) sorry for this being cut short, I have homework to do and an exam to study for.

I hopped you enjoyed! I need more ideas so feel free to share your ideas!
That is all!!!

AUTHOR-CHAN OUT~~~~~~