Mini Date

Wazzup One-It! It's your cute and potato-like author, @amycassandra! May the gods, X1 bless ya'll's day! I'm currently listening to "Pretty Girl" by Crepas(Crayon). The song made me feel jolly and made me feel that I'm Ippeo ippeo yo~*did the ippeo ippeo yo gesture* ok sorry about that, now Read and enjoy this one shot! Please vote this one shot! Jeballlllll! Now Enjoy!!! ^_________________^

Main Ship in this One shot:Junho and Yunnie♥ (JunNie/ YunHo)
~~~~~~

*YUNNIE'S POV*

"Again from the top!" Our choreographer said. We all sighed as our sweats dripped on the floor. Uh! Why do we have to repeat the dance many times? I walked and positioned myself. "Okay! Positions!" Our choreographer said. The others went to there places and did there first position. "3,2,1, go!" The choreographer claimed. I started dancing as the song started.We danced the song Flash with seriousness since we had repeated it for almost 50 times already. As the song finished, the choreographer clapped for appluase. "Great! You can go now!" The choreographer said.

Everyone sighed in relief. I went to get my water bottle. I saw Junho standing there wearing a white shirt and jogging pants who was now currently sweating hard and his hair was messy. I went near him to get my things. I was about to leave but he hold my hand. I looked at him who was looking at me. We had 6 second there staring at each other's eyes.
"Y/n,Can we go on a mini date?" Junho asked. I was surprised of what he said. Junho looked at me with eagerness in his eyes. "Sure." I said. He smiled at me and said "Okay. Once we get in the dorm dress up." I nodded.

>>>>FAST FORWARD<<<<

I took a bath and dressed up into a High waisted jeans and a White croptop. I wore my White Sneakers and I fixed my hair into a fishtail hairstyle. I add some light makeup and sprayed some perfume. I took my phone and my Black mask. I went down and saw Junho wearing Simple white shirt and Jeans. I noticed that both of us were wearing the same style it looks like a Couple style. My cheeks were red. He looked at me and gave me a beautiful smile. "Where are the both of you going?" I heard Seungwoo oppa's voice from the kitchen. We looked at Seungwoo and we were surprised when he was with the rest of the group. Everyone was looking at the both of us with Smirks and smiles. "Hyung,were gonna go out and have a simple date." Junho said as he intertwined our hands together."Do you two have a relationship?" Hangyul oppa asked. "A-anio." I stuttered. "If you two don't have, can we come too?" Yohan asked. "You can---" I said but Junho cut my sentence off. "Sorry,Hyung but this date is Only for the two of us." Junho said. My cheeks were red because of embarrassment. "Sure if you say so." Yohan oppa shrugged. "Now can we go?" Junho asked Seungwoo oppa. "You can but you two should wear your masks and make sure that the both of you will not be recognised by people." Seungwoo oppa said. We nodded and left the dorm. The boys told us to takeout food for them too.

Me and Junho walked to a Restaurant called Ho Chi American Restaurent. "Why did you bring me her?" I asked Junho. "I know you love to eat American Foods so I brought you to this Restaurant. My Aunt is the owner of this Restaurant in this area." He said. I smiled at him. We entered the  restaurant finding a small number of costumers inside. We chose the seat that is in the very corner to have so privacy. 

"What do you like to order?" I asked. "I want to order you." Whut!?He said with a smirk. I felt my cheeks turned Red. "I'm just kidding,Yen. Your reaction was so priceless." Junho said while laughing. I rolled my eyes. Tch,so annoying. "Hey,Yen. Are you mad?" Junho stopped laughing. I ignored him. "Yen,Stop ignoring me." Junho said seriously. I just ignored him. I felt Junho's hand on my cheeks and he turned my head to face to him. "Yen,I love you." He said straightly. I was stunned of what he said. "Pardon?" I proclaimed. "I said 'I love you'." He repeated. I felt butterflies in my stonach as he said that. "N-nice joke,ChaCha." I said with a nervous tone. "Do I look like a joke to you?" He asked. I was stunned again. A long silence came to our table. I couldn't take the silence anymore and I know the only thing that could make him talking again. "Ya! Junho-ssi! I love you too!" I said. Junho looked at me with a smile. "You're mine,Yunnie. Only mine." Junho said with a smirk.

>>>>FAST FORWARD AGAIN<<<<

After eating, Junho paid the bill. We take out 10 Chicken Meals for the boys. Junho said that he will bring me to a place. He hold my hand as we walked to that place that he said. We arrived on a Park which there is a Hill. We climbed on the hill and I saw a picnic blanket. He let me seat and he sat beside me. I saw many beautiful and magestic stars in the sky. Junho really knows that I love Stargazing. "It's so beautiful." I said while looking into the sky. "I know something that is more beautiful." I heard Junho said as he looked at me. I smiled at him. He hold my hand and his face went close into mine. I can feel his breathing. My heartbeat got faster. Our lips finally touched and We kissed. Junho owned my first kiss. The kiss was so beautiful. We had a beautifuk kiss under the mesmerising night sky. I let go of our sweet kiss and looked at him with a seeet smile. I mouthed an "I love you". "I love you more,Yen." He said. This is the best Mini date I ever had.

~~~~~~~

Was that fine? I hope so. Shoutout to my baby Boy, Felix Justine who said that he is my Number one supporter. Awwww, so sweet. Btw,Felix is a Eunang biased Fanboy. Thanks folks!
Voteeeeee please! I know your so Ippeo ippeo yo!♥♥♥

-amycassandra