X1 Debut pt.1

Heyow! This is amycassandra! Thank you for the reads! I didn't really expect to have many people who would appreciate mg story but again Thanks! Awiieeeeeee~ Sending virtual hugs to you all! Now please read,comment,and,vote my story. I hope you Likey,likey,likey my story~ UwU

Main Ship: YunnieXEunsang (YunSang/EunNie/CaOala)♥♥♥

~~~~~~~~~

→YUNNIE'S POV←

"Yunnie,It's gonna be fine." My makeup artist and stylist, Jaera said to me. "But what if I will make mistakes?" I asked nervously. "It's normal for an idol. Act like a professional if you have made some mistakes." She said. I bit my lip. "Hey...Stop being nervous,Yang.It's fine." She comforted. I sighed. Yeah,It's gonna be fine. She add some final touches to me. "And...Done! Taraaaan! You look so pretty,Yang! Awieee my bestfriend!" Jaera exclaimed as she praised my looks. I looked to the mirror and I saw a beautiful goddess. I was in complete shock as I saw my reflection.
*knock* *knock* *knock* *knock*
"Yes?" I said. "Yen-ssi~ This is Eunsangie.Can I come in?" I heard Eunsang's voice outside."Yeah. You can come in." I said. Eunsang entered the room and as he saw me he was shook. "Why are you looking at me like that,Eunsangie? Do I look ugly?" I asked with an unsecured tone."N-no...You look pretty to be honest." He said. "Why is your reaction like that?" I asked while pointing on his face. "It's because you never wore makeup before." He said. I analyzed that I never wear makeup ever since my Eomma died. I looked at Eunsang who was still starring at me. "Uhmm...Eunsang,why did you come here?" I asked. Eunsang stopped starring at me and remembered. "Oh yes! It's almost our time to shine. Let's go?" He said. "Let's go then." I said. I faced Jaera who was smiling at me and she gave me a thumbs up. She nodded at me and mouthed 'Good luck' to me. I nodded back."Now let's go." I said. Me and Eunsang walked to the backstage quietly as many staffs were busy and rushing. We saw the rest of the boys sitting on some chairs. They looked at me with surprised faces. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked. "You never wore makeup before." Minhee said. "Agreed." Seungyoun approached. "Okay! Are you 12 complete?" Our manager asked. "Yes." We all answered. "Proceed now to the stage we will be starting in a minute already." He said. All of us nodded as we step us on stage. A gigantic screen-like wall was in front of us and the fans still can't see us. I heard many fan screams that made my heart beat fast. "It's gonna be alright,Yen. We will be by your side especially me." Eunsang said. "Noona,don't worry." I heard Dohyon said. "It will be super fine,Baby Girl!" Wooseok oppa said. We all cheered for each other which made my heart feel fine. We had a group hug and we cheered for good luck to each of us. A staff came here to us and Gave us our microphones. I can hear "Stand Up", our Album intro playing as many fans were screaming. "Ten seconds and your up,X1!" Our manager exclaimed as my heart beat got faster. "Your on!" The manager said after 10 seconds. The Screen-like wall started to open up slowly which made the fans scream louder and my heart pumps faster. Good luck to me....

To Be Continued..

~~~~~~

Omyghawd! Was that fine? I hope so! Please Vote for this chapter! I cannot update for some days I think. So please waitue~ I bought the official post cards of X1! And I love it! It's so lit! Okay! That's all! Kamsahamnida~

-amycassandra