X1's Reaction(Yunnie's Debut Edition)

Greetings Earthlings! It is I, the potato goddess,Amycassandra! Did you like my previous chapters? I hope you like it! Please vote each of the chapters~ My story really need votes! Please read,comment,vote,follow,and,enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

→Seungwoo:At first,Seungwoo felt weird to have a additional member in the group especially if it is a girl but he realized that it was more beautiful because he believes in the saying "The more the merrier." He felt more responsible because of the new member of the group. He gained more strength and power to aim for teamwork.

Seungyoun:Seungyoun was very serious that time because he can't believe that there will be a girl in a boy group. He felt odd if it is somehow called a boy group and then there is a girl.He felt weird and odd.

Wooseok:Wooseok felt happiness to know that there is a new member of the group. He accepted Yunnie with all of his heart. He felt happy to meet someone who can be his friend.

→Yohan: Yohan felt disappointed. All of the trainees worked hard to be in X1 and they had to let hold on to the pain in every evaluation and elimination.He thought that after all there hard works and sacrifices the entertainment will just add a member and it is a girl. He felt so disgrace about it.

→Hangyul:Hangyul simply accepted the new member. He has no specific reaction. He just shrugged everything off his shoulders.

→Junho:Junho felt very weird at first. He haven't heard that there will be a girl in a boy group.Later on that they were handed the new member's info,He felt joy and excitement because it was his childhood bestfriend. He got so excited that he kept on smiling weirdly.

→Dongpyo:Dongpyo felt joy. He thought that maybe he can adjust to the girl's society. He thought also of a new member who can help him learn more girl group dances.

→Minhee:Minhee...well,Minhee felt suspicious about the new member. He inspected the details about the new member. He felt that he was a detective investigating the suspect.

Eunsang:Eunsang accepted Yunnie with simple kindness. He even offered that he will tour her around and introduce her to everyone. He felt more kind.

→Hyeongjun: Hyeongjun felt happy to meet a new member. He felt so happy to meet a new friend and have another person to be close with.

Dohyon:Dohyon...well,Dohyon. Just accepted it because he was hungry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really laughed at Dohyon's part. It was just for fun.