CHAPTER 9

"Hi, everyone," said a tall slim girl. She was in a white T-shirt and pale blue trousers, her dark hair flows behind her and her face was filled with emerald green eyes, as huge as that of an ostrich. She towered over the boy standing beside her, with a blue Roller-board under his arm.

"PINNA," Ema exclaimed as she rushed into the open arms of the girl. It was like wrapping your hands around a tall tree.

"Ema, I didn't have the opportunity to congratulate you the other day. It's good to see you after all these years." The girl called Pinna said as she returned the hug, but cautions enough to hold her money purse tightly.

Ema smiled, "You haven't forgotten that, have you?"

"No, I haven't, the last one didn't end well did it?"

Both girls stared at each other with hot glares that shot like arrows and cut like swords. All traces of friendliness were gone, and at the look of things, it seemed either of them might raise a fist at any moment.

"Good morning kids. My name—" Someone said but trailed off when he noticed the two girls.

"Do we have a problem here?" The man's eyes flickered from one person to the next.

"No, we were just getting along," Pinna said and sat beside Jeff. She was the one who had broken the glare competition first and the way she bit her lips shows that she regretted it. Her luggage was stuck upon an empty seat; she didn't care about it though.

"Okay, if that's the case, I bet we should get going." The man finished.

That was when Matt recovered from the shock of the girls and took in the appearance of the man.

He was almost the same height as Pinna but was very huge. His clavicle bone hung like a triangle on a neck, whose thickness was as flat as one of his thighs. Broad shoulders were covered with muscles, from his arms to his chest and can serve as armor anytime. The black RCD pilot uniform he wore seemed way too small for a man his size, making him appear more of a bouncer than a pilot. A barge of an eagle clutching a snake was emblazoned perfectly on his chest, with nothing to show his lineage or the clan he belongs to.

"And by the way, my name is William, and I will be at your service today." The man smiled awkwardly and walked straight to the cockpit.

"Seriously," Ema laughed and sat down "You know how to put up a scene, Pinna."

"Shut it, Zita, this is not funny," Pinna said faking an angry tone.

"What's wrong with you two, this minute you are staring at each other like hungry lions and the next minute you are behaving like two atoms in a covalent bond." The other boy that had come in with Pinna said.

He was in blue, from top to trousers. Even his hair was dyed blue. It reminds Matt of his two brothers. Fair lovely skin lined his cheekbones, with nose standing almost like a directional sign. Round spotless face, he looked almost like a baby ready to suck from the bottle. His tallness gave him away as a teen who could be about seventeen or younger.

"Save your breath, Ham. Like I said, we were just getting along" Pinna said not sparing either of them a glance.

"GIRLS" The boy called Ham murmured and he rubbed his brow.

"I never had the opportunity to congratulate you three, especially you Jeff. My name is Harmzod. You can call me Ham."

Jeff smiled warmly as the boy introduced himself. To be frank, the boy's deep voice contrasted with the baby's looks.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet one from the Blue linage. Εισαι στη θεραπαεια ακομα;" Jeff asked in Candanian. "Hope I didn't sound like an alien in your dialect." He added immediately in Araen.