Scientific Discovery

Many years has become many advancements from travelling into space to creating the internet or technology. Mixtures of chemicals can become mixtures of creativity, but as for me imagination turned into a new scientific discovery.

I was born in Africa on the 20th of February 1996. My family and I didn't really live in a luxurious house neither did we have a fancy car. I had my twin sister , my older brother and my two amazing parents and that's all we needed.

At a young age I always liked to try new experiments and get new results, but when I was 14 years old, one of my long time investigational experiments landed on my skin for about a good 60 seconds before quickly washing it off. That next morning the veins from my left arm appeared more than usual.

One moment they appear and the next they disappear. I had been trying to create a new solution for so long that I lost track off what I was actually doing. The first thing that came to my mind was to inform my family immediately. I got so afraid that I didn't want to touch anyone. My family was so supportive over the matter.

My family took me to the doctor to see what was going on. I had never been so afraid in my life. Anxieties started coming to my mind, whether I was actually dying or becoming a new life discovery. I took a blood test and they had said that everything was okay which I didn't believe for one second.

Three hours later the doctor had called and said that the blood was slowly changing colour. My parents quickly rushed to the hospital acting like someone was about to die. The doctor informed them that as soon as they put it in light different colours started appearing very slowly but about 2 minutes later it completely changed to a grey colour.

Sixty (60) seconds later it become a solid almost like iron. They tested the blood and saw that it had extremely strong molecules.