4) doubts

As my family and I stepped in the doctors room , my sister and I had some doubts whether the doctor was actually lying, or whether he wanted the results for his own benefit, and we didn't actually know what that was. We came up with an excuse that I had something coming up at school in a few minutes just so that we could figure out what is actually going on.

It was the perfect excuse because there was a school soccer match for girls and boys and they needed a few helpers that day. So thankfully we  immediately  left the hospital and our parents dropped  my sister and I off at school.

We first were heading to our lockers to get some things , until we bumped into the guy from the hospital who was just stepping out of the principal's office." Oh hi, he said.
"Hi" , I answered back. " You guys here for the match?" He asked," Aren't you guys suppose to be at the hospital?" My sister then told him that we attend the school and are just here to help.

My sister was then called by the head of the girls soccer team that they needed a replacement fast , so she went. My sister played soccer but she didn't want to play in the matches in front of everyone. As soon as she left I asked the guy why he was here but he refused to answer me until I told told him why we left the hospital." We just couldn't stay there from after what you told us so we came up with an excuse to come here." He looked confused. "Didn't he tell you what he thought was possibly wrong with you?" he asked still looking confused." No, he didn't tell us anything," I answered back.

As we were walking  he said that he was going attend the school. In my mind I was so excited but didn't want to show too much of an excitement, so I just said cool that's gonna be nice I hope you'll like the school.