3) The new friendship

That morning as soon as we arrived at the hospital with my sister and parents a guy our age approached us and said, " Have you seen what's been going on around the hospital, police and one of the most skilled doctors have been surrounding this hospital for days now ." My sister and I were told by our parents not to tell anyone , but the guy then noticed my veins were turning red and  were appearing more.

The guy seemed less scared than I thought he would be, he asked if I was okay and  then that's when he said in a low voice, "Your the girl right," I seemed surprised , he then went on to say," My uncle told me not to say anything but, he told my cousin and I he had been working on a patient for the  past week, and that her veins would start to appear more if her body interacts with heat our maybe her body has senses which are miraculously strong than any human who ever existed, which makes it appear on her veins when the senses act up.

My sister and I looked at each other  thinking whether we should tell him, he just saw us sending signals to each other like we were out of this world. We finally came clean and told him that it was me. My sister asked him how he knew it was me because he couldn't have just told  a total stranger all that information when he was specifically told not to.

"Well,  of what just happened to her veins and  my uncle told me the girl was coming this morning and here you are, " he said. " Oh and speaking of which I'm  not even suppose to be here, I was supposed to leave like 20 minutes ago as he said looking at his watch.