Chapter-4

I turned to find that Frost was staring in my direction blankly.
"Whut?" I asked
He then put his sight on me ,
"Thanks-..very much " he said in pretty low voice.
"Anytime" I smiled at him.

I looked around to find that his bag was still lying on the ground ,

" Want some help with bag?" i asked

"Oh? No-no i can do it"

"Then i'll go and check him?" i point towards the guy lying on the ground.

"hmm" he nodded.

I went near the guy and bent down to look at the nameplate on his shirt.

"Mathan?...."i read "i've heard bout him before,i guess" i thought aloud.

I sighed and turned to Frost who was done picking his bag up "Maybe he's knocked out, gotta take him to the infirmary"

He agreed and we carried him through the way a dementor had kissed him away.

"Aa....ungh.."Mathan scrunched his face as we laid him on the bed . He crouched holding his tummy while doing so.

"MaN! You haven't got cramps from that kick now, have you?! And i where is the freaking nurse anyway??" I yelled while searching around.

"Haven't you been here before?" questioned Frost "She's not here most of the time. Busy flirting with beetles, you'd find her near the forest behind school all the time."

"wTh? She's got a thing for beetles?!" I was flabbergasted "Isn't the forest behind school a no-go zone for being haunted with ghosts?" 

"Yeah- but you really believed the rumor?" he chuckled.

"NO bUT I sAW A whitecoatedghostwith longhair pickingup aredcloth!" AND that's when it struck me," oh..it must have been the nurse" i mumbled.

But it was already late cause i had made a fool of myself and Frost had already burst into giggles.

"Shut up,i didn't know okaY " but he laughed anyways so i gave up and went on searching for anything that i could get.

Thankfully, i found a sprain spray near the window and picked it to hold it in Frost's direction .

"Wake Mathon up or imma spray this on your eyes "

"Ohkay-kay , sorry i'll do that"

I saw him trying to wake Mathon up continuously but only to have him turn the other side.

"Lift his shirt " I demanded.

"WHuT? Why would you ever make me do that?" Frost said astonished.

"Stop being so dramatic and do the job. You're a guy for a change"

"Fine.."he mumbled.

Frost lifted Mathon's  shirt quite to some length when he suddenly got pulled into Mathon's bare chest and quickly got pushed away as well. Frost turned bright red in seconds and stumbled towards the window to get some air.

"What the FriCkETY fraCK was tHAT ?!" I spoke in awe and tried my best not let my BL fangirl out in this situation " but am definitely  getting the CCTV footage later" i thought.