Chapter 5

I wasn't sure if I should laugh or worry about Frost at that moment .
We heard the bell for that period go off and I sighed as it was P.T. class and my attendance there was already high enough to pass the grade and they weren't teaching anything new either.

"Get some fresh air" I said getting him to nod in return  " Guess I'll have to do it anyways.." I stated furrowing my eyebrows.

I made my way towards Mathon and carefully lifted his shirt . I was shocked at what a saw.

It was a ruined tattoo or rather a tattoo which he tried to ruin himself with knives or blades

It was a ruined tattoo or rather a tattoo which he tried to ruin himself with knives or blades. It seemed to me a bird on his lower abdomen which infact covered half of the spot which I kicked him in.

I instantly regretted kicking him .The bird seemed to be followed by an arrow on his chest.

He had cut them pretty bad and it seemed as if he never really applied antiseptic after that

"Hey Frost?" I called out without averting my gaze from the boy on bed.

"Hmm?" He mumbled turning to me.

"Can you come here again?" 

"WhY?!" he quickly said, "I mean.. what's wrong now?"

"Come see for yourself" I stated.

He slowly made his way towards Mathon's bed. 

"What happened?" Frost turned to me.

I slowly lifted Mathon's shirt to reveal the ruined tattoos. Frost gasped at the sight of them as one of the scars on the bird started bleeding.
"What do we do??" He asked worriedly.
"Get some cotton and ointment, I'll get the water" I said.
Frost just nodded and did so. I thankfully found a bowl in the drawer near the bed and filled it with the water from the washbasin nearby.

We treated Mathon's wounds as much as we could while Mathon just flinch occasionally because of the pain. By the time we finished,I already dropped my anger against him. I felt bad for judging him- who knew what he went through to having wanting to do this to himself?

We heard the bell for P.T. period go off too.I turned to a worried Frost suggesting that we should probably get going to not miss another class. He nodded and we left for our own different classes.

As for me, it was Biology and we were noting down about different complicated parts of human circulatory system as the teacher called them out. We were asked to revise and check through our notes and ask if we had any doubts while our teacher went to his seat and kept checking his dairy . He kept moving back and forth the class door and window.

"Seems like our teacher has to rush to meet his girlfriend"
"Yeah"
"What's he so tense for?"
"He looks he's short of breath-"
"OMG is he ohkay?"

Discussions like these suddenly arose out of nowhere in the classroom and it was inevitable that the teacher could hear them too so the students raised their voice just to tease him more. And our teacher was around his late 20's and knew how troublesome kids in our class were and didn't want any trouble so he just kept quiet.