Chapter 14 Mates??

The pain in my heart didn't stop like I thought it would've. It's been a day since I left that note and that home, Chris was sleeping so deep she didn't feel the bed dip but ever since I left there's this aching in my chest as though my heart cried for home but I couldn't go back and add to their stress.

"Could you watch where you're going?."

There was this tingling sensation that ran from the side of my forehead and went right down my cheek. I looked up and bright red eyes stared at me intently.

"Mate?."

Oh shit. There stood this angel with thick, mildly loose scarlet curls and light chocolate skin.

"Im sorry. I'll go now."

I tried walking around her but soon enough I found myself in an awkward position. My back pressed against her firm breasts as one of her hands snaked around my neck the other removed the hair from over my ear. I felt as her warm breath fanned my ear and I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks, every where she touched sparked and left an after tingle. Her tongue shot out and as she licked my ear I almost climaxed.

"You're mine...and you're not going anywhere."

Her head dipped into my neck and I threw my head back. Almost getting lost in the moment I had forgotten that I was at the park just at the edge of the town border.

"There...are...peopl.."

I didn't have the chance to finish my sentence as her hand caught a clump of my hair, she turned my head towards her and drowned me in a core shattering kiss. My feet grew weak as I came on the spot, she stopped and sniffed the air.

"I like that I can make you cum from just one kiss."

Every single person around us stopped and just stared.

"I think we should leave."

I couldn't think as straight as I wanted to, my brain was in a full out haze and before I could walk off she scooped me up and started heading for the forest which would eventually lead to home.

"I can't g..."

I wanted so badly to tell her to turn back but I couldn't...the urge to sleep fell over me and no matter how much I fought it, it just got heavier.

"Sleep."

One word was all she said and I welcomed the comforting darkness.

Back at the house Chris's P.O.V

I was in beads of perspiration, I shot up from the floor and startled the others.

"What's wrong?."

A feeling of ecstacy washed over me for a split second and I knew it was her.

"I know where she is...she found her mate."

Ecclues looked a bit out of it and I couldn't pin point why. Mom and dad still sat in the circle we formed to help find Becklyn, the twins weren't allowed to part take in the search so they sat and played with Trav while we were in the living room channeling our energies.

"She found her mate?."

Ecclues was still acting weird while Mom was in a state of shock. I nodded my head confirming what I said and walked off.
She found her other half so I doubt whether she'd still want us to come find her but it really doesn't matter, I can't have her walking off thinking she's been a burden to me, I'm going to let her know just how much I appreciate everything she's done for me.

I got to my room and undressed, I took a shower and pulled on a black pants and a grey vest, my hair was in screws so I pulled on a cap along with a pair of black hightop boots and left the house.