Somebody's Getting Married!

On a peaceful evening, Poppy and Branch decided to watch the sunset together.

“You know, after everything that's happened, it's nice to just relax," Poppy said.

“Yeah, I feel better already," Branch replied, wrapping an arm around Poppy's shoulder. “I wonder how Lily's been. I mean, her wedding's tommorow and she's done little to prepare. Plus, they invited Bash."

“Well, it was either him or the rest of Archer's family," Poppy pointed out. “I wonder how they got him to come, though."

Earlier that day...

“No... stinking... way," Bash answered, storming off. Willow winked at Archer and Lily. “I'm not going to this traitor's wedding, and there's nothing you dweebs can do or say to make me say..."

Suddenly, Willow magically appeared right in front of him. She pushed her bangs back and her face morphed into the most horrifying thing he ever saw. Once her face returned to normal, Willow smirked at him.

“... I'll go."

Present

“What are they gonna do?" Branch asked. “They already sent invitations."

“Don't worry about them," Poppy assured him

“Don't worry about them," Poppy assured him. “If we get all of Troll Village to pitch in together, we can make sure Archer and Lily have a wedding they'll never forget."

“We're gonna do it all in song and dance, aren't we?"

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

The following morning, everyone started their day like it was no other. But things then got a little more interesting.

“Extra! Extra! Somebody's getting married!" a Troll selling newspapers announced.

“Somebody's getting married?!" Aspen Heitz exclaimed excitedly. “Hey! Somebody's getting married!"

“Fun fact: somebody's getting married!" Tug Deluth announced.

“Somebody's getting married?! Yee-haw!" Willow's Dad cheered.

“Somebody's getting married!" Cybil sang, looking in a crystal pyramid.

“Somebody's getting married!" sang a group of children.

Somebody's getting maaaaaa....