The Change (Chapter 2)

Previously

" They were so happy!! Why didn't I see it? Why is this happening to me?!! Why didn't they tell me??" screamed Skylar.
——————————————
Present

Skylar ran up to her room and bawled my eyes out.

"How did I not notice?? Why'd they keep it a secret??" I thought.

     *Knock Knock Knock*

I dried my tears and went down to go answer the door.
When I answered the door it ended up being the cheater,Mark.

"Hey Sky, how are you?" he said.

"I'm fine Mark..." I said with rage.

I guess Mark had noticed my red puffed up eyes cause he ask if I had cried.

"Were you crying?!??"he 'worriedly' said.

"None of you business. It's not like you care anyway."I said angrily.

Was he really faking to care when I clearly know everything he's done I honestly don't know why I haven't ended it with him. I thought.

"Why are you getting all mad?? What did I do?? Why are you being so over dramatic?"he said raising his tone of his voice.

"Are you really asking why I'm being so dramatic !!Because I have reasons!!
You know what you've done!
I know you've been cheating on me but I let it go because I really loved you and thought you actually understood me but I guess I was wrong!!"I screamed with tears already falling .

He was silent not knowing what to say.

"I...I..I'm sorry....I'm so so sor-"he stuttered.

"NO I've had enough.Leave. We're Over." I yelled.

Then I slammed the door and looked out the window to make sure he left.

Great just great. I thought
Not only did I find out my parents are getting a divorce but I also broke up with my boyfriend.

Skylar ran up to her room and cried herself to sleep.

      ——*Time Skip*——
~~~*To The Morning*~~~

I woke up remembering what happened last night.

Whatever... I thought.

I looked at my phone and realized the time and all the missed calls and messages I had.

It was Jason and Maddie asking if I was okay and why I was late.I put down my phone and started to get ready taking my time I mean I'm already late.

I got my keys and started to drive to school.

    ——-*Time Skip*-——
~~~~~*To School*~~~~~

I finally at school I lunch so I'll just go to the cafeteria.

Skylar sat down at their usual spot.

"Skylar where were you?!? I was sooo worried" Maddie said.

"Yeah we were worried about you!! Are you okay?!?"Jason added.

"I'm fine guys I just woke up late again." I said somewhat quietly.

"Ummm...Sky are you sure you're fine you've been late but not this late??" Maddie said curiously.

"I said I'm fine!! Geez!"I yelled.

Maddie just looked at me and Jason looked surprised.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry...... I'll tell you guys later let's meet up at my house...okay??"I said calmly.

Maddie's frown turned into a smile.

"Okay!.... Wait...you promise right??"she said happily.

"Yeah you promise right?!?"Jason asked as he agreed with Maddie.

"Yes I promise I wouldn't lie to you guys.!"I said trying to cheer them up even though I didn't want to talk about it.

  ———-*Time Skip*-———
~~*To Skylar's House*~~

They made it to Skylar's house.

Sky opened the door to her dark home.

Maddie asked "Where are your parents."

"Oh...Ummmm my mom went to Paris for modeling stuffs and my dad went to check up on his business"I said.

"How long are they gone??"
Jason asked.

"A month for both"I said sadly remembering what I had to tell them.

"Okay now that we're here can you tell us now?!??"Maddie said quickly.

"Okay I guess...."

"Soo it started when..."

      ——*Time Skip *——
~*To End Of Explanation *~

"Oh I'm sorry...."Maddie said sadly as all the happiness drained out of her.

"It's okay we're here for you where ever when ever no matter what" Jason said trying to lighten the mood.

           *Knock Knock*

"I'll get it!!" Jason sprung up  trying to leave the awkward atmosphere.

After a couple of minutes of hearing Jason talk to the person at the door .We hear a thud and a random guy's voice .

"Who are you and what are you doing here??!!" said ???

That voice I sounded familiar but I can't pinpoint who it is..? I thought.

————*The End*————
~~~~*Of Chapter 2*~~~~
I sorry that I haven't uploaded in awhile.

~ A/N :]