The Papers (Chapter 1)

Darn it!! I thought
I'm late!
Running very fast so I won't miss my next class.
——————————————
Info about Skylar:
Now let me give you a run through about Skylar.She's
Junior at a high school (you may pick any high school.) She lives in the U.S. to be precise Seattle.She is very rich because her dad runs a business and her mom has a model business soooo yeah technically all you need to know for now.I'll let you start reading the book now.
——————————————

Maddie:
Where are you sky?You're 30 mins late!!

Sky:
Sorry my alarm wasn't on and I woke up late...

Maddie:
Ughhhhhh...
Okay I'll try to make up an excuse hope you get here safely!!

Sky:
Okie byeeeee Maddie thx soooooo much!!🤗

Maddie:
Yeah yeah I know...
Now hurry up!!🙄🙄🙄

Ughhhhh finally I'm here...
That wasn't that long ...
I run to class and enter the classroom and the teacher looked back.

"Miss Skylar please take your seat I hope your mother feels better."said Miss.Kim

I was confused and looked for Maddie and remembered that she had made up an
excuse for me.I went and sat down to take my seat.

Once I sat down I completely blanked out I wasn't paying attention.I was thinking about how I was gonna go home and get my parents's favorite ice cream so that we could have a family movie night.That would be nice spending time with my family.

Sky!!Sky!!Skylar!!

I came back to reality.
Realizing that Maddie was calling me...

"Huh...oh yes Maddie"I said
"Ummmmm...let's go get lunch come on"she said
"Oh okie then let's go get food"

-———*Lunch Time*———-

Me and Maddie went and sat down at our table to eat.
I was looking for Jason until Maddie had asked me a question.

"Hey!! Why have you been blanking out so much??"she asked. "I honestly don't know... I was really just thinking about my family and how happy we are I guess..."I said.
"Oh okay I thought something bad had happened!.."

"Heyyyy!! What's up my dudes?!?"someone had said.

I turned around.

"Oh..Hiiiii Jason!!" I said, "We're good how bout you??"

"Hi guys! I'm good what you peeps talking about??"Jason
said.

"Nothing much Jas .." Maddie had said.

"Hmmmm...okay!"he said.

Ring Ring Ring*

"Come on guys!! Let's go to class before we get in trouble!!" Maddie said.

"Yeah let's go!!" I said.

———-*Time Skip*-———
   —*End of school day*—

I walked home took out my keys and opened the door.
It was very dark well I guess because my mom left to do her model business at Paris fashion week for a month and my dad went to take care of his business in Canada for a month.

"I totally forgot that my parents were leaving I guess no family night.I'm gonna take a shower then cook myself some dinner."I said.

I showered and I was very hungry. But before I started cooking saw something on the counter.

I wonder what these papers are maybe they're some notes for me from parents ..?? I thought.

" They were so happy!! Why didn't I see it? Why is this happening to me?!! Why didn't they tell me??" screamed Skylar.
——————————————
               *The End *
           *For Chapter 1*
——————————————
Sorry if it's so short it's my first time doing this.
I hope you've enjoyed the first chapter.I'm sorry for any mistake on the spelling and stuff like that.
      ~A/N :)