⁂ 𝑭 𝑹 𝒊 𝑬 𝑵 𝑫 𝑺 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑾 𝑯 𝑬 𝑹 𝑬 ⁂

Y/n POV

The rain fell from the dark, white sky, and the rain drops turned into puddles, as some hit the window. The wind blew, as the trees swayed, no one was outside. I grabbed some coffee and got my computer, as I was covered up to keep warm. I wore a gray hoodie, with some comfy shorts. My mom went to the grocery store, as my dad was in his room working on a little robot. The robot was supposed to do something, but I never knew what exactly. Maybe to just dance, or talk, or maybe even sing. My dad said he would tell me later when he finishes it, if he does. I sigh as I search for cool art pieces, but then I had the idea to search my friend, Emerson.

When I search him, I find incredible art by him, probably the best art I have ever seen. As I'm scrolling through his art, I hear a big boom. I jump as I look back. Lightning. Just lightning. I look back at my screen as I sink in my bed. I grab my coffee and take a sip and put it back. One of his art works caught my eye.

 One of his art works caught my eye

This was called, 'Happiness.' It caught my eyes because I remember when I had the perfect life. With my best friends. Before I moved, I would go to a bunch of sleepovers with them, and we would talk about our lives, and we would sometimes gossip. Not exactly gossip, we are not those kinds of girls. We were all different from each other and everyone. We had one friend, Elizabeth, who wanted to be a basketball player. She was really good, my friends and I would go and watch her play for our school. Our girls basketball team were super good, mostly because of her. She was really nice and she would pop up anytime whenever you were feeling down.

We then have Riley, she wanted to be a scientist. She was really smart and we learned lots of things from her. She was also really good at acting. She said that if she were to be asked to either be an actress or a scientist she would not be able to choose, but I honestly think she would be a really good scientist. She was always the funny one, whenever someone is in an awkward situation, she would be there to help you.

Now, our last, we have Ashley. She wanted to be a YouTuber and on her YouTube channel she would either wanna do singing/covers, or gaming, or both. Her favorite game is Assassins creed. She liked all of them. One of her favorite songs was Still feel. By Half•Alive. She does not think she is good at dancing, but she is. She has really great advice on a lot of things. She is also really good at DIY's. She is also super creative, like me.

I remember my mom telling me how we were moving soon, but that's when I noticed we were moving farther away. So I would not see my friends again, unless if they come visit us, which probably won't happen ever any time soon. When I was going to tell them, it was at school. They were super super sad, they would never cry in public, but, they did that day. I cried with them too. A lot of people stared at us but we did not care.

It was then 2 more weeks of me seeing my friends until I moved. We were super sad, but we made the best of it. We went everywhere together, talked, gossiped, had sleepovers, went on trips, just everything. We tried to do everything, everything until it was the day, the day I was leaving. Before I got in the car, I look to see all of them running towards me.

They are all crying and they all hug me. I cry with them too. My mom and Dad as watch and frown. Everyone was sad. But, I was also happy, I get to live a new life, I get to see what it's like, it's just it won't be the same without my friends, like, we did everything together, everything! And knowing I would never see them again, was heart breaking for me, and my friends.

We talk for a little, and say our goodbyes. We remember that we can still text, and call, it just won't be the same like it was. I got in the car and roll my window down saying bye and waving. This was the most depressing day I have ever had in my whole life.

I shake my head and look back at my computer and smile as a tear runs down my face. I'm glad I have a Emerson and Remington and Sebastian. I am making a new life, with new friends. Sometimes me and my old friends would say we were the friends from nowhere, which we did not know what we meant either, but it sounded cool.

That was our "group" name. I do miss them. I put my computer away and sip my coffee and look out my window. "drip, drip, drip" the rain said as he fell. I smile, I like when it rains. It beautiful and calming. I sit down on my bed again and smile as my eyes scan my room.

Friends from nowhere..

To be continued