-6-

The DanPlan crew chattered away together, eventually finding themselves at the centre of the mall. There stood a large fountain of water, you could sit on the walls that held the water in like a dam.

"Alright, where should we go first? Food court or stores?" Stephen was nearly eager to go to the food court, he was lucky enough that his fake boyfriend had generously donated that granola bar. Without it, he practically would have been starving.

Dan and Hosuh looked at each other with a strange look once again.

The Angel took the sadist's hand, as if to prepare him for a particular turn of events.

"Actually, we're waiting for someone." Dan apprised with a less than authentic smile.

Stephen raised an eyebrow. "Who?"

Right after that question, a rather loud feminine voice was heard from behind them.

"I'm here!!" All three boys turned around to see who it was, although two of them already knew.

Dan's face nearly lit up, and hastily paced towards the female. She had long locks of blonde hair, iconically half-up half-down, she had an unneeded amount of scrunchies on both her wrists, and wore a red, short cut dress that clung to her body, intentionally showing her curves. She was a debatably beautiful woman.

"Amber!! Long time no see, huh?" Dan beamed. The two shared a long, endearing hug.

The girl flipped her well-kept hair just for dramatic effect. "Ugh, tell me about it." She gleed. "Hosuh! Hi sweetie." Amber pulled Hosuh away from Stephen, making the two let go of one another's hands. Amber gave the Angel a warm hug too.

Hosuh smiled. He loved hugs. "Hello Amber. Good to see you too."

"Stephen! Did you miss me?" She smirked and bucked her hips at him, resting her arms around Hosuh's neck, like he did to Stephen this morning.

"What are you doing here?" He spat with great waspishness. He tightened his knuckles until they turned white.

"I've come along to go shopping with all of you! Just like old times." She grinned like a Cheshire Cat.

Hosuh steared away from Amber's grip and went back to holding Stephen's hand. The sadist was so discontented he hadn't even realised Hosuh did so.

"Alright then, I'm off to go window shopping." He ushered the other three to follow.

"Um, actually- Stephen and I feel a bit hungry, so we'll catch up with you guys later." Hosuh gave Dan a look, indicating this was somehow planned.

Dan gave a small nod to him as Amber put an arm around Dan's shoulders. "Let's go, bestie." Amber pulled Daniel along as they laughed with one another. Even when Stephen and Amber were dating, Dan and her seemed to be something of best friends, and it appeared that bond was still present.

"Cya guys!" Dan yelled as Hosuh waved at them.

He almost regretted having to be alone with the sadist, knowing he might throw a fit.

"Hosuh." Stephen let go of the boy's hand. "What the fuck."

"L-listen, I understand you don't want to be around her, but that's why I took you along with me instead." Hosuh held his hands up, as if he was surrendering.

"Who invited her." Stephen demanded.

"U-um, she actually invited us.." Hosuh attempted to hide his face in his scarf. "She contacted me last night..."

"Well you could have said no!" Stephen raised his voice slightly, but noticeably.

"I-I know, but she was very persistent." The angel took Stephen's hand once again, and headed the direction of the food court.