-15-

//SKSSKASAOWM I'M VERY VERY SORRY IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I'VE TOUCHED WATTPAD :,)))))))))
To those of who who have stuck around till now, thank you!!!! It's people like you that keep me going!! Although I wasn't planning to update this book, I do feel I owe you the pleasure of it :)
Also,,, I left this chapter as a draft from the beginning of the year, so my apologies if you find some bits of the chapter feel out of place :,) <33//

After Stephen had announced their leave to Gavin's house, Hosuh had hurriedly rid of the sadist's shirt he had mistook for one of his own.

God, no wonder it was so big... I'm so stupid.

He felt like he needed to vomit, but managed to keep a tough stomach.

The artist gently tossed his fake boyfriend's shirt into the hamper, along with the countless other shirts surrounding him— most likely to also be Stephen's.

With a huff, the grey boy knocked on grape head's door, seeing if he was ready.

—:—

"Stephen!!" The cheerful boy annunciated. He practically jumped on his big brother just to give him a hug. Well, big as in the older one. It wasn't too obvious, but Stephen was shorter than Gavin by barely a centimetre.

The purple boy embraced the hug subtly. Although he was a bit embarrassed since Hosuh was there watching.

"Pfft.." the artist giggled at the heart-warming sight, something that made Stephen feel better about himself.

"Yeah, yeah. I missed you too... I think." Stephen whispered the last bit.

"Of course you did." Gavin replied back with a smirk. "Hosuh!! God, I haven't seen you in like, a million years!" The blue boy did to Hosuh as he did to his brother, give him a warm, loving hug. Hosuh needed one of those.

"Ahha, hello Gavin.. good to see you too." The angel smiled, giving him a pat on the back.

The optimistic one then pulled back from the embrace quite abruptly. "Oh sorry, I don't wanna make Stephen jeaaaloouuuusss." The boy leaned over to his brother as he pushed the so-called couple into his house, kicking the door closed with his foot behind him.

"Watch it, Gav." Stephen said in a serious tone, yet the seriousness had been degraded by his elated expression.

—:—

The whole day, the newest trio had been having the time of their lives. Sharing silly secrets, laughing so much to the point their cheeks and sides hurt, and even at one point played truth or dare.

And Hosuh had treasured every bit of it. He loved how he could joke around and talk to both Stephen and Gavin as if he knew them ever since preschool.

He thought nothing could ever ruin this day for him, but he soon changed his mind.

—:—

"Alright, now it's your go Hosuh. Who are you asking?" Stephen simpered, a canned beer in hand.

"Uhmm, Gavin. When's the last time you washed your pants..?" A strange question to ask, that was a given, but the three had run dry of questions a while back.

Gavin slumped his body deeper into the couch. "Uhhh... I don't..??" He rubbed the back of his head and grinned bashfully.

It went quiet for a moment, only a moment, and the silence was shredded to pieces by hearty laughs and chortles.

"GROSS GAVIN WASH YOUR PANTS..! BLEHH!!" His older brother managed to crack out between his snickers.

"Ahahaha— I have to ag-agree with Stephen on this one—" Hosuh was crying happy tears, something he hadn't done in a long while.