CHAPTER ONE

Not With A Fizzle,
But With A Bang.

(I will be using some aussie words but I will explain what they mean as I write them)

A perfectly, perfect house sat immaculately on the street of Privet Drive.

That was a funny name for a street, it sounded like saying private but it was far from.

Petunia Dursley nee Evans was what people would call an esme. 

An esme was someone who couldn't help but pry into buisness that wasn't theirs.

The front yard of number 4 Privet Drive was award winningly stunning; roses and lilies sat beautifully among the green grass.

Petunia was beyond proud of her beautiful garden that people always seemed to compliment.

What they didn't know is that neither Petunia, her husband or her son had created the garden. They would happily take that credit however.

Inside the house was the reason the garden was stunning, the reason that the house was always in immaculate condition.

In the smallest bedroom, behind many locks on a door sat a girl, a simply extrodinary girl.

Her shoulder length raven hair sat in soft curls, they seemed to have a mind of their own as she frustratingly pushed it away from her bright green eyes again.

A pair of round reading glasses sat perched on the tip of her small button nose.

They were obviously a very old pair of glasses, scratches on the glass and tape wrapped around the middle.

Her pink full bottom lip was trapped between gleaming white teeth as she concentrated on her book.

This was Harmony Rose Potter, the girl who lived.

"Girl!" A loud male voice shouted outside of her bedroom door, she gasped and on instinct threw her book under her bed.

Ripping off her glasses she placed them in the draw of the earth bedside table.

The sound of locks being opened made her stand straight up, her shoulder back in a proud stance.

The door swing open and their stood Harmony's Uncle Vernon. He was a very large man, his stomach protruded from his body, that was the first thing you would see when he entered a room.