"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚘 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚎?"

'𝒮𝒽ℯ 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝓊𝒶𝓉𝓎.'

"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦"

"UGH,"  Harmony groaned as she slid out of the fireplace and on to the hard wood floor of the burrow.

"Why in the hell does floo powder hate me so much?" she grumbled as she pulled her self to her feet, dusting the powder off her tan thighs.

"Can't imagine anyone hating you, princess." A distinctively rough male voice stated. Harmony's hands froze on her ass where she was dusting off powder and her eyes shot up.

A man. A definite man, stood leaning against the kitchen wall, his baby blue eyes raving all over her, a piece of loose red hair falling in front. His full lips were pulled into a cheeky smirk, 'was he making fun of her?'  Harmony wondered. Rude.

She Bagley recognized that this must be Bill, Ron's older brother.

"Well, aren't you going to bow then, kind sir?" Harmony replied snarkily, putting her hands on her hips and staring him down. His eyes glittered with amusement, he rested one hand on his chest and the other behind his back and gave Harmony a deep, exaggerated bow. 

Harmony clapped and laughed at his antics as he rose once again to his full imposing height. 'Why was everyone taller than me?' she grumbled in her mind, a booming laugh shot from his mouth and she realised that she had spoken out loud. 

She blushed a deep red, her cheeks feeling as if they were on fire, "It's not that funny." she grumbled. 

"Harmony, my dear girl!" a familiar motherly voice sounded as a flash of red wrapped itself around her. Harmony immediately wrapped herself in the warm embrace of Mrs Weasley, "Mama Weasley," Hope exhaled happily.

"Oh my girl, look at you," Mrs Weasley pulled back, her warm hands cupping Harmony's face, squeezing her cheeks gently. "So grown up and so beautiful," she stated, Harmony smiled happily as she was pulled in for another hug. 

The sound of feet landing through the fire place sounded in the room, familiar laughter bursting from it. Fred and George became visible, leaning on each other for support as they laughed hysterically. Mr Weasely appeared furious, glaring at the twins, his expression seeming as if he couldn't keep the fury on his face, his lips twitching as if holding back a laugh. 

"Boys that just took me 10 minutes to convince the mug-," "Convince the muggles, what Arthur?" Mrs Weasley's voice cracked like a whip quickly gaining the attention of Arthur and the now non-laughing, pale faced twins.