Dare 1

Me: *looks at request* Okay we have our first dare!

Blue: Yaaay!

Yellow: *Sighs* Fine.... What's our dare?

Me: Actually, this is Blue's dare.. Yellow you have a small part of it...

Yellow: *Looks at me confused*

Blue: Umm, so what do I have to do?

Me: Oh, it's really easy Blue, all you have to do is sing Yellow to sleep.. But it has to be sung with Song of the Sea by Lisa Hannigan.. Your singing is very beautiful  Blue, your amazing at it!

Blue: *Blushes in embarrassment* I suppose... Yellow care to join me on my bed?

Yellow: *Blushes* O-kay... *Goes over and crawls into bed with Blue, her head laying on Blue's chest*

Me: *Sits down against the wall, wanting to hear her singing*

Blue: *Still blusing and glances at me before turning back to look at Yellow*

*This is where you all can listen to the song from above while reading the lyrics, if you want to of course... Also if it doesn't allow you to do both, then just read it and you can listen to it afterwards*

Blue: *Takes breath, eyes are closed*

Blue: Between the here, between the now
Between the north, between the south
Between the west, between the east
Between the time, between the place

From the shell
A song of the sea
Neither quiet nor calm
Searching for love again
Mo ghrá (My love)

Between the winds, between the waves
Between the sands, between the shore
From the shell
A song of the sea
Neither quiet nor calm
Searching for love again

Between the stones, between the storm
Between belief, between the sea
Tá mé I dtiúin (I am in tune)

*End of song*

Yellow: *Asleep soundly all while blushing*

Blue: *Smiles as she feels her hand into Yellow's hair and whispers to me* I did it... What do you think me?

Me: *Asleep as well*

Blue: *Giggles quietly at my state of form then whispers* Well, I guess I over achieved my Dare... Please go ahead and Ask or Dare us anything... But in the meantime, i'm just going to get some shut-eye.. I'm getting really tired for some reason...

Also Blue: *Yawns and falls asleep with Yellow still in her arms*

Requested by: Forgotten_Crystal