Question 3

Me: *Bursts into their bedroom* Yellow! Blue! There is another request for the both of you!

Blue: *Looks astonished* Really? I think I'm liking this already...

Yellow: *Confused* Is it another dare or???

Me: Nope! It's just a question.. That both of you have to answer! *Winks*

Blue: Oh how fun! *Giggles*

Yellow: I don't like where this is going..

Me: *Smiles* Okay, someone has asked the both of you to list out THREE things that you love about eachother, meaning it has to be nice.. Got it?

Both: *Nods*

Me: Good, now go!

Yellow: *Looks around, avoiding her gaze* Uhh.. I love your singing voice, It's very calming.. Especially when everything is just so stressful..

Blue: *Smiles warmly* Aww.. Yellow! I love.. how you are always so strong.. and confident in your choices.. I always have admired that about you Yellow...

Yellow: *Blushes* I love the way you used to be so happy, not a care in the world.. It was beautiful to watch you smile and laugh like a siren's calls..

Blue: *Also blushes and smiles more* What I love about you is that you do truly do care.. But you hide it.. I kinda want to see that more often Yellow.. It was.. nice...

Yellow: *Looks down, trying to choose her words carefully* I love.. I love... I love you Blue! All of you, flaws and all! I can't imagine my life without you by my side.. Sometimes it's lonely when your not around.. All I do is think of you, day and night.. and I honestly... I honestly don't want that to change..

Blue: *Starts to cry* Yellow.. *Grabs her hand gently* Is that how you really feel?

Yellow: *Nods and caresses Blue's cheek* Yes... I love you Blue..

Blue: *Cries more, now we have a river lol* I love you too Yellow..

*Yellow leans in to kiss her and they kind of forgetting that I am still here until Yellow glanced over and pulled away*

Yellow: *Annoyed at me* Please leave...

Blue: *Giggles* We'll be out there shortly...

Me: Okay! *Leaves their room*

Also me: Welp that was fun! Hope you guys enjoyed! Please don't forget to keep bringing in more Asks and Dares! Stay safe out there and see you guys around! Bye!

Requested by: _normal__girl_