Dare 2

Me: Oh my gosh! Okay! Guys another dare has risen!!! *Me becomes dramatic*

Yellow: Again?!

Blue: I'm not going to lie, I do like the dares..

Yellow: *Looks at Blue* Really?

Blue: *Nods happily*

Me: Good, because this is a dare for both of you! I think you two might like this one...

Yellow: *Raises eyebrows* So what's our dare?

Me: So someone has dared you both to play Undertale...

Blue: Umm, quick question... What.. is an Undertale?

Yellow: *Gets jumpy/angerly* If this thing is a weapon, we will have no part of it!!!

Me: *Gets defensive* No, no, no, you got it wrong, it's not a dangerous weapon, it's a fun thing that I think you both will enjoy.. And to answer your question Blue, Undertale is a video game.. Lots of people play it! It's quite well known...

Blue: Oh, I do like games...

Yellow: *Calmed down a bit* I guess a game won't hurt...

Me: Yay! Okay I'll go get my laptop, I'll be right back! *Gets up and runs to my room and retrieves the computer then runs back*

Me: *Sits down in-between them* I'll set everything up for you both.. *Also starts explaining what Undertale is about, all while leaving the spoilers out*

Me: *Then moves out of the way so the both could play*

*Both Blue and Yellow started to get into the game*

Me: *Watches them play for hours then they finally got to the ending*

Blue: *Crys* Why would Frisk leave? She just made a new family there!!

Me: I know Blue, but if she did stay in the Underground, then Chara, her psychopathic side would come out and she would kill everyone that Frisk cares about... Yes it's sad either way but Frisk leaving is the best option to go with...

Blue: *Cries more* I guess....

Yellow: The feels!!! Wwwwhhhyyyy???!!!

Me: I'm sorry guys, I wish I could change the ending for you.. But if you like,amazing people have made fanfiction over this.. Maybe that might ease your pain a little.. I know that it did wonders for me...

Blue: *Sniffs* That might help..

Yellow: *Agrees*

Me: Well, that was an interesting few hours... Now we know that Blue and Yellow love Undertale... Anyway see you all later! Don't forget to Ask or Dare!!!

*THIS MUSIC FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION!!!!! That's right I'm talking to you! Lol*

Requested by: GreenChaosDiamond94