Chapter 1

I was panting hysterically because I was running and damn I am going to be late and oh fucking oh! I am late. I stop first and tried to breath evenly. I was exactly in front of the door to our class.

I hesitated for a moment but when I have the courage to open the door,  the door abruptly open.
There I saw the most cold yet the most beautiful eyes I ever seen. I almost forget to breath. Our eyes locked for a second but he immediately turn his gaze to the corridor and he walked away. Then there's two man followed him.

I still stood there shocked. His aura is cold and intimidating. I felt shivers through my body.

"Ms. Servances if I were you, you should close your mouth before flies decided to enter your mouth!" Mr. Daxon yelled at me.

My senses brought to present immediately. Im sure as hell that I am blushing right now. I entered the room and heard my classmates laughing at me.

When I reached my chair I hurriedly sit down but my classmate Rex has another plan. He kicked my chair and then I fall to the floor with a loud thud. Fuck! My butt hurt like a bitch. More laughters echo from the room.

I glared at Rex and he just smirked at me challenging me if I do something back to him.

"What are you doing Ms. Servances? Do you want to sit on the floor? Is the chair not enough  for you?" Mr  Daxon stared at me.

I hurriedly stand up and hold my chair so that I will not fall again to the ground. My fucking butt is still aching.

I tried to listen to Mr. Daxon despite the pain that I'm feeling then out of the blue someone's ballpen are poking at my shoulder. Even if I didn't looked who it is I knew already.

"Stop it Rex!" I hissed at him.

He just laugh. "Why nerd? Do you want my dick poking at you instead?"

I keep calm even though I want to struggle him right now.

"Your nape is getting red by the way.." He bend forward so he can whisper to my ear. "My, my your naughty..what are you thinking..? Hmm I know what it is..your thinking of me poking at your pus-"

But before he can finished his sentence Mr. Daxon spoke. "Mr. Darion, Care to share what are you whispering to Ms. Servances?"

Rex immediately pulled back to me and sit properly.
"Nothing sir, I am just asking her if she was alright when she fall a while ago.." Rex smiled to Mr. Daxon.

"Is that so?"

"Yes sir!"

Mr. Daxon stared at Rex for a while then he stared at me. After how many minute he turn his heel and continue his lesson.

Rex is one of the famous Basketball player in this school. He is handsome I will not argue with that. But he is also the most pervert and the most dork in this school. He think so highly of himself. He think everyone like him. Well, mostly girl here wants to hook up with him except me. That's why he is so mad at me.

He wants to bed me. I knew it, I heard they betted on me. Rex told them that he can have me with in a week. But oh boy he is so fucking wrong! I looked like a nerd but I  am not that desperate.

He tried to be friendly and act nicely towards me. He even tried to help me when one time someone bullied me. He stood up for me. He even wanted me to seat with his friends but I decline. I gave him the credit. He is really a good actor.

One day he invited me to their house and asked me If I could help him about our assignment. I know right then that he will execute his plan. I pretended I didn't know. I went to their house. Well they're  rich they have a mansion.