26

Jay

"SHaWtY i JUsT waNt yO loVe foR a miNitE" I screamed , waking her up.
She punched my arm and groaned.
"Babyyyyy , we hereeeeeee!" I yelled.
"Mhm." She nodded pushing me off her.
"Baeeee." I said turning up the music , practically blasting it.
"OK!" She screamed opening the door and slamming it.
I opened my door and walked over to her. She looked at me looking tired and mad.
I went behind her and picked her up. She pushed my arms and walked by herself. I swear I think she bipolar.

Zaccariah

I walked into the building and went to the counter. They looked at me like I was crazy and looked at Jay like he was crazier. He walked up to the counter and asked for the room key that they always go to. The one we all met in. The one with the aesthetic purple and blue lights. We walked in and he plopped on the bed. I walked straight into the bathroom and grabbed a towel.
"Gimme yo shirt foo." I yelled into the room.
He took it off and threw it at me. I caught it and closed the door. I took of his hoodie and hung it on the door and took off my clothes. He opened the door and I covered my self.
"You don't gotta cover it it's shit I done already seen." He said looking at me.
"I know , I know." I said putting my hair up in a messy bun. He licked his lips when he looked at me.
"You sexy maa!" He said walking closer to me.
"Nah I look a mess." I said looking back at him and looking at his chest which was bare and sooo (😍)
"A Sexy Mess." He said grabbing my ass then walking out. I blushed to myself and turned on the shower. I thought about him the whole time.

Jay

I ordered some room service. I got Zaccariah some gummy worms. I went out the room to go get doritos from the vending machine. This old lady walked out her hotel room and I swear she was staring at me. I smiled at her awkwardly and walked back into the room. I got her some pizza and some hot chocolate. If she wanted anything else I was gonna get it but I knew she loves pizza. I got some fries cuz I wasn't that hungry and I got a Sprite. I put the food on the bed and scrolled through Instagram waiting for her to get out the shower.

Kendal

Santos was laying down on his phone. I was sitting on him recording him and laughing. But then, it hit me.
"Did you hear the door open?" I asked.
"No. Why?" He asked.
"Cause I need to know if they okay." I said.
I called Zaccariah to see if everything was okay. But she didn't answer. So I called Jay.
"Hello?" He said. He sounded like he was eating.
"Hey. How's everything?" I asked.
"Good. We at the hotel. Just taking 2 nights off."
"Oh ok. Need anything?" I asked.
"Cash app me 20." He said.
"Ya lost me." I said laughing.
"Ard well I gotta go. Be safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do." He said strictly.
"What wouldn't you do?" I asked.
"I don't know."
"Exactly..." I said laughing. I hung up.
"Everything good?" Santos asked me.
"Yep." I replied.
"I have an idea." He said.
"What?" I asked.
He took me off of him and began searching my dresser.
He pulled out the camera and put it in his pocket.
"What are you doing?" I asked confused.
"I know it's like 3am. But we going somewhere." He said smiling.

(I swear they always going somewhere😂 they need some damn jobs! But... watch🥰🥰🥰)

"Should I like..... take a shower?" I asked.
"Yes. I'll pick out your clothes...." he said.
"I don't know if I should trust that. But ok." I said.

Santos

I needed to get her something really nice. I was taking her to somewhere special because I knew that was a perfect way to make this official. I know what you're thinking.
(Why are you taking her out at this time......)
You'll see.....
I began searching her walk in closet. Everything was too formal, or too short. But, she's 17.
I found a simple black dress with zippers.
Then, I saw all of her lace fronts.