28

From now on WE WILL BE ACTIVE AGAIN!!!!! Enjoy
And make sure you take a look at the new story called "Us..." because it will be AWESOME!

Kendal

It was 12pm. We slept longer than usual due to how late we stood up.
I looked at my phone and there was a message from Mia.

                   @pettylevels

Can't wait to hang out 😙!!
10:23

                                                 Same 💕!
10:27

I think it'll be good to have a friend other then Zaccariah. Not being rude or anything, but maybe I should branch out.
"Babeee! Wake up." I said rubbing his face. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled.
"Good morning beautiful..." he said. I blushed. I got up and opened the curtains. It was sunny of course.
"Call Mia. Tell her we gon start getting ready." I said to him.
"Aight." He said sitting up.
"Imma go take a shower." I said.

Santos

I opened my phone and began scrolling through Instagram. Kendal and I were all over TheShadeRoom Instagram. Basically saying if we're going to stay together or not. But I didn't mind, because I knew for a fact we were strong.
I called Mia and told her to start getting ready. She just said okay and hung up. I honestly hoped Kendal and Mia could be good friends. Yeah she my ex and it seems wrong, but me and her were good friends before we got together. Our relationship didn't even work out. So we broke up and continued being friends before that mess.
No competition over here!

She walked in with her towel.
"What should I wear?" She asked.
I sat up and went over to her walk-in closet.
I searched for about 5 minutes.
I laid out the outfit on her bed.
"This nice?" I asked.

"Okayyy daddy got taste

"Okayyy daddy got taste." She said smiling. I laughed and kissed her.
"Imma go get ready and I'll be back." I told her.
"Okay. Hurry." She said. We kissed and I grabbed my stuff. I walked into the closet again and realized that this wasn't my house. I looked around the closet and saw some of my clothes that I wore last time I was here. They smelled fresh so she obviously washed it. I smiled and closed the closet door so I could change. I wore this ...

"Awww ya yellow hoodie

"Awww ya yellow hoodie." She said when I walked out , smiling.

"Yuh." I said kissing her cheek. She made a frown so I kissed her onna lips and laughed.

"Where are they ?" She asked playing with her nails. Acerli- Acrylic I think it is? I ain't a female , I wouldn't know. I shrugged. I'm glad she wasn't freaking out like I thought she would.

Kendal

I was really looking forward to the day with Mia. She seemed like a down to earth person so I didn't really have a problem. She just better not try no shit craz-

"She 2 minutes away babe." He said looking up from his phone.
"Okay." I said with a smile. He smiled back and looked back at his phone.
"Nigga you driving. Get off ya phone yo." I said.
"Aight my bad shawty..." He said. I laughed.

Mia texted me. I opened it and saw this.

"We over yall🤪

"We over yall🤪." I read.
"Oh we'll see about that one😂" I replied.
I showed Santos and he began uncontrollably laughing.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"she actually think she over US..." he said. I smiled.
"Okay..." I said.

We pulled up to I'm guessing was her house.
Santos called her to let her know we were outside. She walked outside holding hands with her boyfriend. I smiled and got out the car.
"Hey yalll!" She said.
"Hey. I said walking up to her. She hugged me tightly.
She hugged santos and I just looked at her. Her boyfriend walked up to me.
"I'm Jose." He said.
"I'm Kendal." I replied. He shook my hand and just kept smiling. I let go.
"Come on. Let's go inside." She said walking.
Her house was pretty big.
We walked inside and I began looking around.
"Hasn't changed." Santos said. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.
"Remember when we used to just put down blankets and just lay here and watch movies." He said.
"Yeah. That was fun..." she said. I rolled my eyes once again.
I seem jealous, but when you're in a relationship, you don't just talk about old ones with exes. That's wrong.
She took us upstairs and went all the way to the back of the hallway. Where there was a door with a code on it. She put in a code and opened it.
I saw so much weed and stacks of money.
"This is the trap." She said. I looked around and noticed a strip pole in the back. It was big and actually looked nice.
Red leather sofas, black walls, red lights. Santos held my hand and led me to the couch. I sat on his lap making sure they knew what was up with us. He rubbed my waist.
"Y'all wan smoke?" Jose asked.
"Yeah." Santos said taking me off his lap. I sat back and just looked through Instagram. I was a little jealous of their history, but fuck it.
Mia passed me the blunt and I just hit it. I don't remember the last time I smoked.
Mia began recording so I started kissing Santos. He pushed me off of him lightly.
"What is wrong with you?" I whispered.
"Nothing I just don't feel like kissing right now." He whispered back. I rolled my eyes.
"Not like that Kendal." He said rubbing my thigh.
"Okay... but later I'm getting some dick." I whispered while smiling.
"Oh really?"
"Yep." I laughed.
"Mia, Where's the bathroom?" I asked.
"Babes can you show her where the bathroom is?" Mia asked Jose. He nodded and walked me to the bathroom.

"So how long have y'all been together?" He asked.
"Not long..." I replied.

Santos

I didn't act weird on purpose. I just felt a lil awkward. But I love Kendal. So I would never.
"She a lil cute jawn..." Mia said.
"Yep." I replied.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Nothing I'm coo." I said.
"Nigga you can't lie to me." She told me. I smiled.
"It just feels weird not being with you." I said.
"But I don't wanna get back together." I assured her.
"You just need closure." She told me.
"Yeah. I guess."
She leaned in and kissed me...

Kendal

We got to the bathroom and I locked him out. I heard him walking away. I checked my phone and got a text from Tay.
"We should link soon." I read. But naw...
I walked out and made my way back to the trap room or whatever.
I walked in and everyone's face was just in shock. Santos looked scared.
"Is everyone okay..." I asked.
"I'm not okay. Because I knew something like this was gon happen. That's why I ain't want this shit!" Jose said sounding really heated.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Your boyfriend and my girlfriend seem to still like each other!" He said while storming out.
I stared at them looking at them back and forth. They were closer than the were before I left. And he had lipgloss on his lips. I am not wearing lipgloss...
But Mia is...
"You've gotta be kidding me..." I said walking out the room.
I heard santos running behind me.
"Fuck all these niggas!" I yelled.
Of course this happened to me!