3

summer bonfire 🏕
( au where boris comes to new york with
theo because why not )

theo smiled lovingly as he watched boris (his unofficial boyfriend) carefully trying to light the fire they had made. "calm down, it's not gonna burn you unless you're jumpy." he said softly, taking a drink out of one of the bottles they had. "you say that when your hair is this close to being on fire!" boris said alarmingly, causing a small laugh to fall from the blonde boy's lips. boris pouted and looked back to theo as the fire finally started, "is not funny!" he said and sat beside the smaller one.

an hour or two passed as they were well into their third bottle and second joint before theo abruptly stood up. "boris." he said softly with a serious look on his face, causing him to look up and tilt his head slightly "yes potter?" he questioned, his face hidden behind his messy hair. "i wanna ask you something important." theo said dramatically, not being able to hold back a smile as he grabbed boris' hands.

"will you be my boyfriend ?"

boris' eyes drifted over the boy's freckled face, the soft glow from the fire only making him look more heavenly. "yes- of course!" he said excitedly, jumping up and squeezing theo's hands tightly. theo laughed and smiled more, pulling boris into a tight hug as they struggled to stay standing from the alcohol and weed. "i was kind of scared you'd say no. but then i figured i could just play it off as me being drunk. but you actually said yes!" the blonde boy's eyes shone like stars as he looked up at his now-boyfriend.

"how could i ever say no to you ?"