NEW EXPERIENCES.

It has been a few months since Midorikawa Asahina and Kobayashi (Y/n) started dating. He was happy since the begining, but Asahina was another story, she only accepted the propose to see if she was ready with a relationship.

But, with an unexpected torn of events, Asahina started to feel funny inside her when she was with the slightly sickly and fragile boy.

With him, Asahina had a lot of first times, like her first date, her first time holding hands with a boy (who isn't part of her family), her first time singing inside a karaoke (without her friends/or club members).

When her friends found out about Asahina dating him, at first they were surprised, but later, they were very happy (mostly for him), and even teased her.

She wouldn't accept the fact that the sicklish and messy boy, seemed a bit cute, that fragile, but happy personality, make a lot (classmate and strangers) laugh.

There was something that she couldn't help noticing, was that the boy miss classes very often.

In one of those times, Asahina was talking with her friends about the boy.

"So, your blue prince is not here today again?" Kaede says.

"Yeah,i have talkimg to him in between classes, he told me that today, he woke up with a bit of fever" Asahina confirms to her curious girl.

"Are you planning to go to his house after school?" This time was Mariko asking.

"I asked him that, ane he said that there's no need to visit him, 'You need to practice with the T&F club'. Asahina said woth a voice similar to the boy. "Instead i have to eat lunch with him when he came to school again"

"THAT'S GREAT¡¡¡ That's the opportunity to confirm your's feelings towards relationships" Says an happy Kaede.

"Why don't you made him a home made bentô filled with love" Mariko suggested.

"Yes, the problem is that i don't know what to made hi- WHAT DO YOU MEAN FILLED WITH LOVE?" Asahina yells with a hard blush.

Next week.

Lunch break.

The time has come, Asahina and (Y/n) are about to eat, they promised to met in the rooftop.

Asahina was nervous, she spend all last night making the bentôs for both of them, it wasn't the first time Asahina cooked, but the fear of him disliking what she prepared. She usually would make the bentôs even with closed eyes. But this time she was trembling, getting a lots of knife cuts, that were covered by band-aids.

On the rooftop.

Like the time when (Y/n) confessed to her, he already was here.

"D-did you wait a lot?" Asked a flushered Asahina.

"No, i just arrived" (Y/n) says with the smile that everybody knows.

"I-i see, i made bentôs for both of us, here take this" She handed him his.

(Y/n) received the bentô happily, then he proceeded to open it.

He was surprised to see so many food, the bentô has onigiris, rice, eggrolls, sushis, sausages eith the form of squids, fried shrimp, chicken balls and a salad with cottage, cherry tomatoes, and carrots.

"T-that's a l-lot of food" (Y/n) said with a mix of surprise and worry on his voice.

"I know, i think i over do it, i was nervous of what would you think... You don't like it?" She said with a sad tone.

"That's not true, i'm just surprised to see all this food, and that being said...
Itadakimasu" (Y/n) proceeded to eat it all.

After eating.

"I'm so full, i think i haven't eated that much food since ever. That was delicious, thanks Asahina-San" A big belly (Y/n) smiled

"You don't need to thank me, i promised it after all" Asahina responded with another smile. "Say, (Y/n)"

"Yes, Asahina-San?"

"Are you still her- I mean, did you know that the next week is gonna be the Track & Field competition"

"Yeah, i know that, what's the matter Asahins-San?"

"The thing is... I want you to come, and see me compete, are you okay with that?"

"Sure, it's gonna be funny watch you win, and what's the worst thing that would happen, that a student turns into a demon, and then proceed to kill us all?" (Y/n) joked.

"That would be cool" Both of them started laughing.

After School.

School yard.

'I need to improve my time'

"Next, Asahina it's your turn, RUN!!" The club coach yelled to Asahina.

Asahina proceeded to run the fastest that she can, reaching in few seconds the finish line.

"Awesome Asahina, you broke your last record" Said an happy coach "Next, Tomomi is you turn... Tomomi? Tomomi Chika? Where is she?"

"Coach-Sensei, Chika-Sempai told me that she got an very important call fom her mother, and she had to leave" Said an freshman of the T&TF club.

"And she left without telling me?" Angry coach answered.

"Yeah, she told me that it was an unexpected and important thing. Even she seemed worried"

"I see, i'm gonna talk with her tomorrow" Coach answered.

After that talk, the T&F training went well. Without a problem.

The next day.

Asahina's classroom.

Lunch Break.

"Have you talked with Blue Prince" Kaede askef.

"No, before i went to sleep last night, i texted him, but he didn't reply, what weirder me out was that he even not see the message" Asahina told her friends.

"Yeah, that's weird, you always told us how fast he is when it comes to texts" Replied Mariko.

"And? Do you know why he doesn't reply?" Asked Kaede worried for her friend (And slightly for the boy).

"No i don't know, just as i told you both, he doesn't reply, and i haven't seen Chika-San to ask her about hi-*THUD* Asahina was interrupted by the sound of someone sliding the door of her classroom.

Everybody inside the classroom (Even the three who were talking) turned to see who it was.

Asahina casually was talking about that person.

Walking with louds footsteps that reverberated around all the classroom was a very pissed off Tomomi Chika, she was going towards Asahina.

Asahina seeing this sighed with relief, seeing someone closer to the person that didn't replied her texts.

*Sigh*"Chika-San thanks god that i see you, i was gonna ask you abou-*Slap* Asahina stopped talking when she felt a pain in her right cheek.

Everybody seeing the moment, gasped seeing how it unfolded.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT, (Y/N)CHHI COLLAPSED BECAUSE OF YOUR FOOD, HE FELL OF HIS HOUSE STAIRS,AND HE BROKE HIS LEG. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD GIRLFRIEND, BUT NOW I SEE HOW WRONG I WAS. ThIS Is All your fau-" Chika couldn't end what she was saying, she started to cry.

Asahina couldn't believe this, her boyfriend, hurt.

And it was all her fault.

END OF CHAPTER