043

Tuesday

Tuesday

We are at Smackdown Live at Barclay Center. I am still the WWE Champion. I beat my ex/baby-daddy last night. Best night of my life. I found out that Nikki Bella has came back, I plan on getting revenge for almost ending my career last year.

We also found out that all of the girls on Smackdown Live get an opportunity to become the 1st ever SDLive Women's Championship. I also was added to that match and have two matches in one night. 

Nikki has a match against Carmella in a few minutes. So I got my gear on and in guerilla area, getting ready to do something I wait a year and 2 months for. Nikki was about to do an interview with Renee.

I started running around the crowd, I hid behind the barricad. 

"Nikki, what does it mean to you to have fought back from such a devasting injury? Now that you joined us on Smackdown Live," Renee asked. 

As Nikki started talking, I hopped over the barricade and sneaked into the ring.

"Yeah, you know, its actually means a lot to me, Renee,It means everything to me when I was told that my injury...," Nikki paused as Renee saw me and backed away. 

I kicked Nikki down and started attacking her

(Mauro: Oh my god, its WWE Champion Lauren Rollins beating down Nikki Bella)

I continue to beat her down. "Remember what you did to me Nikki?! " I asked her, grabbing her hair. I continued to fight Nikki.

(Bradshaw: I had a feeling Lauren Rollins would get her revenge. Nikki Bella is the reason why Lauren Rollins relinquished the Divas Championship back in June of last year.) 

Carmella pulled me away from her. Carmella and I looked at each other and then at Nikki. We nodded and beat up Nikki together.

(David: Come on, now, Carmella's getting involved?) 

I grabbed Nikki by the hair, holding her up. Carmella superkicks Nikki Bella down. Carmella and I looked at each other. I smiled and she did as well. I backed away and let Carmella do the Flatliner to Nikki. 

(Mauro: Lauren Rollins and Carmella attacking Nikki Bella as she was being interviewed by Renee Young) 

I leave the ring and Carmella does as well. "I told you Nikki. Payback's a bitch!" I said. Carmella lifts my arm up. 

We walked away. 

Backstage Interview

"Lauren Rollins, you attacked Nikki Bella moments ago and then both you and Carmella attacked Nikki. Why did you attack Nikki Bella?" Renee asked. 

"Actually Renee. Nikki Bella as forgotten that she injured my knee and forced me to relinquished the title and ended my2nd reign of 204 day reign as Divas Champion. I waited 14 months to get my hands on Nikki Bella for putting me on the injury list. I am reminding Nikki that I am The Longest Reigning Divas Champion of 310 days," I said, walking away.

Next Day 

Jonathan 

I am back in Cincinnati, OH, seeing my sister Carter in a sober living home. I haven't seen her since she got out of rehab for drugs and stripping. I knocked on her door. The door opens. "Hey, my brother," Carter said. 

"Hey, babysister, how you been? You look healthy," I said. "I've been great. I've been sober for 15 months now," she said. "I am so proud of you," I said, hugging her. "Thank you. So how is Renee?" she asked. 

"Renee and I broke up. I fell in love with someone else," I said. "Oh really? Who?" she asked. "Lauren Lopez," I said. "Colby's sister?" she asked. "Yes. I've always been in love with Lauren," I said. 

"I knew you two would get together. Mom didn't believe me," she said. "Mom...she doesn't like Lauren and won't tell me why," I said. "I always ask her why she hates Lauren but she will never tell us," she said. 

"Mom is just being mom," I said. "Yeah I know. Mom actually dropped some of our childhood stuff," she said, bring out a box. We looked through the box. "Huh, you're old journal. Remember when I use to read it and you hit me with it?" I asked. 

"I remember. Mom grounded us for fighting," she said. I look inside for more memories. I gasped as I saw something. "My Teddy," I said, picking it up. I start having a flashback and remembering the arguing our parents had.

"Jon, you okay?" my sister asked. "Sorry. I had a flashback about Mom and Dad arguing and I had Teddy with me as my covered my ears," I said. "I remember when you came into my room to see if I was okay while Mommy and Daddy argued. Teddy was always there for us," she said. 

"That he was," I said. "I think you should give it to Rosalie. If Teddy protected us, he can protect her," she said. I nodded and we kept looking through the box. 

Wednesday 

I made it to Buffalo, Iowa to visit Lauren and Rosalie. I pulled up the Lauren and Colby's childhouse. I grabbed my stuff and Teddy. I knocked on the door. 

Lauren

I heard a knock on the door and I went to answer it. Jonathan was at the door. "Hey, babe," I said. I hugged her. "Jon!" Rose said. 

"Hey, Rose. You getting taller," he said, hugging her. "Yes. She's always asking if you were coming," I said. "Well I'm hear aren't I?" he asked. "Yes," I said, smiling. 

"Hello, Jonathan," my mom said. "Hey, Mrs. Franklin," I said. "Jonathan, you remember my mom Holly?" I asked. "I remember," he said. "Its been a while," my mom said. "Where's Colby?" he asked. 

"He's not here. He's visiting his new girlfriend Sarah," I said. "Okay. Rosalie, there is something I want you to have," he said. "What is it?" Rose asked. I got my old Teddy out of the bag. "Rosalie, this is my Teddy. He always protected me and my sister when my parents argued when I was a little. I want you to have him. He'll protect you like he protect me," he said, giving it to her. 

"Thank you, Jon," Rosalie hugged him

As I listen about Jonathan's childhood, I looked away and cried. I stepped outside and cried. I heard the door open. "Lauren, you okay?" Jonathan asked. I rushed over to him and hugged him. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. 

"When you told Rosalie about your childhood, it made me tear up. I had no idea that happen to you growing up," I said. "I never tell anyone about my childhood. It was rough for me growing up," he said. 

I nodded, sniffling. He kissed my forehead.