04.

Two Week Before Summerslam

We are at Raw in Austin. I saw Jaelyn standing outside the door of Brie and Nikki's locker room. She was an emotional wreck after what she over heard Brie and Nikki said about her. 

She walked away. "Bestie, come to my locker room to help you calm down," I said to her. 

Jaelyn nodded. We went to my locker room. She sat down and was in tears. 

"Bestie, don't ruin your make up," I told her, giving her a tissue.

"I can't believe they said that behind my back and not to my fucking face," she said. 

I held her close and kissed her forehead. 

"You know you can always talk to me," I told her. Jaelyn nodded. 

"Lets go fix your make up," I said, getting my makeup bag out. 

I grabbed a make up remover wipes and cleans off her eye make up. She redid her face makeup that she always did. 

She sat back down and I redid her makeup. "So anyone new in your life?" I asked. 

"Nope, still single. Bryson's got a new girlfriend and I get to meet her tomorrow," she said. 

"How did Bryson meet her?" I asked. 

"Her name is Celeste Seymor. She met Bryson in the café area at Full Sail University. He works there to help put the ring together for NXT Tapings. She's also a fan of WWE and NXT," she said. 

"Hopefully it goes well," I said, smiling. "Same here. Plus you never know what he says to her about me," she said. 

Seth Rollins vs Heath Slater
Beat the Clock Challenge

Rob Van Dam is in the ring at the moment. Colby and I heading to Guerilla srea and I see Jon walking by with security. He looked at me with a smile. I smiled back and looked away. 

JR: The following is the 2nd in the Dean Ambrose-Seth Rollins Beat-The-Clock Challenge. If Seth Rollins can defeat Rob Van Dam less than 15 minutes and 42 seconds. He will get to pick the stipulation for his match against Dean Ambrose at Summerslam.