23

12/30/17

Andy's POV

I sighed and slumped onto my bed, completely exhausted after the three shifts I had to cover today at the Cafe.

I decided there was nothing else to do so I got out my laptop and started to write.

I ran down the streets with tears running down my cheeks. I stopped abruptly at the edge of the lake, sitting down and sobbing into my knees, careful of my bruises.

I cried and cried for what felt like hours until I heard a faint cough. I looked up and saw Drew standing there with a guilty expression on his face.

"What do you want Drew." I said and put my face back into my knees, not wanting to see him right now.

"I want to say I'm sorry Ashton. I know I wasn't part of it this time but I'm just sorry for everything I did before." He said and sat next to me. "I'm so stupid. I know. I regret absolutely everything."

"That's not gonna help the problem."

"I don't know, maybe it will?"

"You didn't see what they did to me Drew! You didn't see any of it!" I snapped and took my face out of my arms, revealing my scarred and bruised cheeks. "They beat me! They called me a faggot! They did everything in the fucking book! Worse than anything you've ever did to me! It hurts! The words hurt!" By this time I was sobbing.

All he did was look at me with that stupid expression. I looked into his green eyes and saw desperation. I could tell he regretted everything.

Without thinking I jumped onto him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I sobbed into his shoulder as he just held me.

I finished writing and thought of Rye. I sighed contently and laid back onto my soft pillows, smiling lightly.

So um, Drew and Ashton?  Opinions?  Should I put more of Andy's book in this book? Eh?