prologue

Soon after the performance of fab 5 they came back to the green room.
M- finally we proved our friendship again guys. I told you nothing can break us.
D- true buddy nothing can break us but just one more thing to do and we will be forever.
M- whatever it is let's do that after we celebrate our unity .come guys let's go ,come Nandini.
D- no buddy we will have to sort it right away.
M- you are scaring me buddy come straight to the point.
D- ok if you say so.
NANDINI or FAB 5
This came as a shock to him,he stood there numb waiting for his friends to support when they said
A- he right guys since you have been with Nandini you have kept us second manik
Mu- I second that alia , manik after she came you have not been with us
M- what are you saying guys how can you think like that. Cabir say something
C- manik I have always stood by your side manik but my first priority is fab 5 manik but unfortunately yours has changed.
Manik couldn't believe what cabir said as he was the one who knew him inside out and what value Nandini and fab 5 have in his life.
N- I am sorry for whatever happened but I will not let your friendship break, manik let me go I won't be able to see you choose them in front of me .bye manik.
A tear fell from her eyes depicting fear of losing him which wasn't there in any of his friends' eyes
Na- Nandini yeah tum kya bol Rahi ho ,how can you let them think they are right.You were never a reason for this ,it was their insecurity which they are hiding behind these blames.
And cabir how can you say this.
C- navya you cannot support her in this if you do you will suffer.l told you I will give my name to this child but if you support her you will have to take care of yourself. never comeback you too choose Nandini or your baby.
Navya stood there numb as she could not believe it was the cabir she knew.he was someone else.
Before anyone could say anymore manik said
M- I cannot believe these are those people who were more than my life .
I protected you all from this world taking it overme thinking you all love me but I was wrong you all are selfish. You all know I have always craved for love and now when I have it you are telling me to throw it away.you know what if you would have told me to mend my relationship I would have done that but you told me to break it.
He took a deep breath and said
M- and now I break my relationship,not with Nandini but with you guys.
And navya if it would have been my friend cabir I would have insisted you to stay back but now I won't.navya will you accompany me and Nandini . don't worry about the baby I will take care .
Na- don't do this favour manik.its ok I will take care.
Manik moved towards her and said
M- take me as your brother
As soon he said this navya hugged crashed into his arms.he held her close and carresed her hair .
And manik took both Nandini and navya with him without sparing a glance at fab 5.
As soon as they went away fab 5 started bitching about them without thinking of their lost friend.