Chapter 6

D5 were shocked to see him leaving an important deal and going away without thinking twice so they asked jai and he replied
J- nothing is more important than his princess for sir not even himself than this deal is nothing in front of that.
D5 were thinking who was that princess

Here Manik entered the room and picked up Ruhi in his arms rocking her and she again went into deep slumber with her head on his shoulder and hand clutching his shirt.
He then walked into his cabin with Ruhi in his arms and another bomb fell on the band seeing the arrogant, angry monster manik like this with a baby.
He sat on his chair and signed the papers and looked at the baffled and wide eyed species who were standing and looking at them. He proudly introduced said
M- Ruhi Manik Malhotra ,mine and Nandini's daughter, my princess.
They were numb to react as they thought that Nandini would have left him, betrayed him but they never expected this, they couldn't believe that she stuck with him and that they even have a baby.
As if reading their minds manik spoke
M- not all people are betrayers you see, some stay with you through thick and thin unlike you, but nevermind let's move.
M- (to jai) jai arrange cars for them and arrange for security for me at the mall after an hour as I ll move there after the interaction.
When Alya interrupted and asked
A- sir can we also accompany you you to the mall as we need to buy few things.
M- our professional work is over and i bloody dont care what you do in your personal time and you may go to the mall but on your own as it is my personal time and no one comes in between so suit yourself.
Saying this he left the cabin and went to his employees and started talking to them. His employees were sharing everything with him , cracking jokes. During this time Ruhi also woke up and started playing with them.
D5 came out from the cabin and looked at the scene and were shocked to the core to see the rude arrogant manik interacting with everyone nicely, laughing with his employees, the one who never considered his workers even as humans few years back thus they stood there gawking him who was happily busy with his daughter and employees cum family.
With this he went out with an energetic Ruhi to the mall in his car and D5 followed them in the cars arranged for them.
Manik went inside the mall with security protecting him from the huge fans who came around seeing him but when he requested them that he was here with daughter to spend some time so they gave him space where D5 were shocked to see his popularity and above that the patience he kept in handling his fans and here no one even recognise them.
(Manik + Ruhi= manruhi)
Manruhi entered a toy shop and he could see his princesses eyes shinning so kept her on the floor and she started crawling looking at various dolls and teddy bear and stuff toys and he kept following her . There was no one near them except them due security whereas the staff kept admiring father daughter duo. Ruhi then stopped infront of a huge pink teddy and started playing with it and then turned to her daddy dearest and started making happy sounds along with throwing her hands in air .
Manik picked her up and kissed her nose making her giggle and his heart flutter. He asked the staff to pack it and moved to the gaming section and chose the latest game and payed for them. He then moved out of the store and signed some autographs and clicked selfie with them only after placing Ruhi inside the car backseat. They then made their way back to the mansion while playing with Ruhi her blabbering in her toddler language and him just admiring her.