chapter 2

Mumbai
Daredevil Mansion

We can see five people sleeping after party like every other day. Soon they got up with hangover.
They freshen up and gather in the living room.
D- guys we need to start packing to leave for London
A- yes baby I am so excited to go there and do lots of shopping
C- alia we are going there for a much more important thing . Our first international album with that too with second most successful music companies , The MN music labels.
Mu- yes guys I am so excited, and now we have the best lead singer as well,my life, Harshad.
D- ofcourse he is the best
A- and look guys we are so successful now and I am sure that Nandini would have left him as he left all his property and only source of income,fab 5, and went away
D- exactly she was always behind his money and now that he doesn't have any she would have left him. He must be regretting choosing her over us. He must be living a miserable life and he would have become a monster again.
(Harshad- H)
H- leave him guys why think about them. We have cut the best deal and now we should prepare for it
C- yes guys let's leave to our rooms and start packing as we have a flight at 08:15 pm.
Saying this everyone goes to their respective rooms Egan Harshad thinks
1 stone is already down ,now I just have to break these 4 apart . Its gonna be easy as their savior is already gone. After this album I will break them in every way possible.

London
Meanwhile Manik settles down in his office, places Ruhi in her Walker with a sketchbook and colours, and then calls his PA Hai
M- good morning sir
M- good morning,whats my schedule today
J- sir you have a meeting at 12:00 with Oberoi's and at 3:00 with Mr Kate to sign the deal
M- ok,. Any other update
J- the band d5 from Mumbai will reach tomorrow so you can have the meeting with them in the evening
M- thanks Jai
J- sir, what about their accomodation?
M- let them stay with us in our mansion so that I can keep an eye on them. Keep the contract papers ready
J- sure sir
Saying this he leaves the room.
Manik then turns around to see Ruhi near his seat on the Walker and he picks her up. she then rubs her eyes indicating that she is sleepy so he stood up and swayed her in his arms slowly patting her head to sleep and then keeps her in her cot.
He came back to his seat and went through a few deals (upcoming and ongoing) to check their progress.
Soon it was 11:50 and he was going to have a meeting in his cabin so he placed the cot in his personal room room so that Ruhi doesn't get disturbed. He also kept a baby tracker to know if she gets up.
After that he attended the meeting. it finished in an hour and he made his way to his room. He saw Ruhi stirring in sleep so he picked her up and soon she was awake.
M- princess aapko bhuk lagi hai
He asked in a babyish tone to which she nodded her head as if understanding what he said and he chuckled.
He then made her eat cerelac and had his lunch alongside.
He played with her for sometime and went out with her to his cabin for his other meeting.
Ruhi was known to all his delegates and all loved her and she was also a good baby so never troubled her papa.
He then met with Mr Kate and signed the deal. After that Mr Kate played with Ruhi for sometime and then left.
Then the father-daughter duo went went out to interact with his employees like everyday. Ruhi was a darling to them and Manik was the best Boss they could have asked for. He was the CEO of the second most successful music labels but still he was humble and understanding. They couldn't believe that he was a monster once as now he had none of it . The interaction used to be about personal or professional issue or anything good. They were a family hence they could come up so quickly, just due to their combined efforts.
After the interaction Manik and Ruhi made their way towards home.
Reaching home he took a shower and wore his night dress same he did with ruhi. He then made her eat mashed bananas with milk and had his dinner and both went to sleep with ruhi on her favourite place his chest. Like this another day came to rest .