Chapter 9

Manik took his seat and settled ruhi on the table, and took the bowl to feed her . Meanwhile finding her way clear  ruhi crawled across the across the table to trouble him.

Manik seeing this started moving towards her with the bowl  but she crawled further. They continued this for five minutes and manik knew it was ruhi's playful mood today and he had lots of work.

He came back and settled on his chair and started speaking
M- ruhi aaj guess Karo apke breakfast mein kya hai

And he was successful in gaining her attention, she turned around and sat on table facing him and asked what in her babyish language

M-aaj ruhi khayegi aeroplane

And he raised the spoon with cerelac and and started making sounds while bringing the spoon towards her .
She kept watching the spoon with  fascination until it was kept in her mouth,  and she gobbled it giggling.

Ma-ho ruhi ne toh plane kha liya.

Like this he made ruhi finish her food. As soon as he finished he heard the noise of cars entering into the premises and got to know everyone have arrived. He stood up and made his way towards the door to welcome them with ruhi.

As soon as they reached the door a small boy came rushing to them. Before he could crash into them, Manik picked him up with one hand and hugged him tight.

Ah- I missed you Mamu

Ma- Aww Ahan I missed you too, no we both missed you.

By the time this trio was interacting all the other members reached them ie Navya, Amms , chacha, chachi, rishabh and Abhi. He greeted them one by one, by the time an excited Ruhi was jumping in his arms to play with Ahan.

Sorry guys for such a long break , but I will now try to be regular.