chapter 3 "a stary forest"

Bluekit would look around amazed fixated on the sean before her this lasted till she heard a small squeak of pain/surprised quickly looking at the source she would see sky blue eyes of a midnight black cat looking strait at her.In front of the cat lay the small body of a wooden mouse blood slowly seeping out of the wound on its neck.the cat would give her a last stair before its focus was on the mouse grabbing it in there teeth they would start to walk off."HEY WAIT" blue kit would yell finally out of her trance she would run over to the cat quickly afraid that she might lose them. The cat would stop and look over at bluekit "yes young one"the cat would say his voice was bold and powerful yet it was also wise "w were am I and how do I get back to goldenlily?" She would say concern laced her words."little one you are in the starry forest a place were our ancestors and loved one and you will go when you die in the real world".bluekit let out a confused groan "what do you mean real world I I was just there with goldenlilly I dont think I'm dead IM I!?" She would say panick started to burn her pelt only making the case worse ."did goldenlilly kill me or did I die in my sleep?" She would think to herself over and over again. "bluekit?" "Earth to bluekit" "BLUEKIT" the unknown cat would yell getting her out of her trance. "Yes I'm here I'm sorry I  got lost  in my thoughts"she would say softly trying to get the fear and worrie out of her voice."wait how did you know my name......" "i know your name beacuse I've been expecting you I just didnt know when you would come come quick our council has been waiting for you all day". The cat would say the pray still in his mouth he would start to run foward at a quick pace "HEY WAIT FOR ME" she would say quickly running trying to catch up with him.she would stop at a cliff overveiwing the rest of the forest she would see a bunch of the young,the old and the grown going about there day but what got her attention was the giant tree in front of her. "woah...." she would say quietly "welcome to the starry forest bluekit"the strange cat would say coming behind her suddenly making her jump she would look at him angrily "dont do that again you made me jump out of my pelt!." the cat would just chuckle "I'm sorry bluekit I got worried because I didnt see you following me but I see you found out were the camp is located". "Oh I'm sorry for scaring you".....

Hello everyone I'm sorry I didnt post schools been a pain in my side and I have been hanging out with my family also sorry for it being sort . I hope you are having a great night/day!!!!