chapter 2 "unknown visiters"

Oh wow you actually are reading my story OH GOD Yasssss anyways here is part 2 oh and please dont hate me beacuse of my grammar mistakes INJOYYYYYYY

The next morning blue woke up to the sound of paws thumping on the ground quickly waking up she would carefully make her way to the back of the den trying her hardest not to panick while also trying not to get caught by these unknown strangers."HELLO IS ANYONE IN THERE" a voice would say while making there way into the den they would start to look around.this slightly panicked blue even more if she wanted to know why this cat was in her den she would have to think of a way to get answers from them but how?.blue would look around the den quickly spotting the Medical supplies a grin formed on her face as she quietly as she could she would make her way to the medical supplies nosing threw quickly to find what she needed.she grabbed some cobwebs in her mouth and a stick and rubbed some herbs on her pelt to mask her sent.she would than start banging the stick on the ground producing a semi loud taping sound that echoed off the walls of the den.She would then quietly make her way to another spot while she watched the stranger look over there shoulder and make there way to were she was last tapping.she would than make her way to the front of the den and start the tapping again careful to keep her eyes on the stranger so she knew were they were at all times."I know what your doing here I'm actually impressed that a kitten is so smart"the stranger would say while looking blue dead in the eyes "shoot shoot shoot".blue would repeat over and over again in her head trying to calm herself down she would quickly drop the supplies she was holding and dash to the entrance of the den."oh no you dont" the cat bashed into blue's side causing her to fly and hit the wall with a loud thump.Winded she would staggerly get up gasping for air she would try focusing on the stranger but they were know were to be seen "what we-"she was cut off when she was suddenly pinned to the ground. yelping in surprise she would squirm around trying to get free till she noticed that there belly was exposed "idiot"she would say in her head as she took out her claws and raked the cats stomic.the cat screeched in pain and got off of her jumping back "awww backing away from me are you I barely even clawed at your stomic"she would say mockingly which caused the stranger to grawl and start to dash at blue in anger.But blue was faster she quickly got out of the way slightly scratching there side."I have to say kitten you are a pretty good fighter I'm interested to know how you got this good" "I cant tell you that sorry".she would say turning around to greet the stranger face to face in reality she actually learned all this from her parents she would remember all the times she got frustrated or got scratch Mark's on her pelt that hurt when her mother cleaned them.the memories caused her to laugh "what's so funny kitten?" the stranger would ask startling her back into reality "that's also not your business"she would say starting to circle the cat keeping her gaze on them the entire time.the stranger would stand there ground looking at her with a death glare she would then unexpectedly leap on top of them Biteing there neck and rooting herself the stranger once again hissed in pain and desperately tryed to get blue off of them but blue was rooted to there neck. Biteing down harder a loud crack could be heard loud and clear which startled blue causing her to let go. the stranger managed to scratch her eye causing her to back away yelping in pain.red took over her vision in her right eye she looked at the stranger ignoring the pain she hissed painfully and angrily she got a hiss back in return both were clearly angry at another.the stranger made a mad dash for blue biting down on her ear and throwing her on the floor with a loud thump.blue was starting to get dizzy from pain and blood loss she found herself once again rooted to the strangers neck "how did I get here?"she would ask her self before Biteing down hard a loud crack could be heard before the stranger let out one more screech before they went limp."did I wi-"she would say falling to the floor white and black dots danced around soon consuming her vision "help me please"she would say before the dots fully consumed her vision.

HEWWO AGAIN hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you have a great day,nigh,eclipse ect!