CHAPTER 15 MEL'S POV

One Month Later

I am waiting at the hospital for Lucas to arrive it is just a check up from the bleeding that I suffered last month to see if everything is ok . Lucas is excited that today has actually arrived because he cannot wait for us to be able to make love again and neither can I but I must say that everytime I think of even making love with Lucas I feel a little sick because all I can think about is him being with that other woman.

Is this normal? I might ask Lou because she has already been through this with Zach, I look down at my watch and see there is five minutes left before we have to go to see the doctor and then I check my phone to see if Lucas has called or texted me. He has not texted or called I am starting to get a little pissed off now then I hear the doctor call me " Melissa Wright " and stand up and go into the doctors room.

The doctor then yells me that everything is fine and we can have sex again, right now I am extremely pissed off I take out my phone and call Lucas's number but it rings out and goes to voicemail so then I call Luke and after 4 rings he answers and says " Hey Melissa, is everything ok? " I start to cry a little and reply " No Luke, have you seen Lucas? " he quickly answers my question " No not since he left over an hour and a half ago, why? Have you had a argument? " I respond " He would actually have to be around for that he did not show up today, maybe he is cheating on me again " before I could say anything else Luke fastily interrupts and says " No Melissa, Lucas would never do that to you again he nearly lost you and the baby the first time that happened " I reply " Well where is he? Why is he not here? " Luke tells me " I do not know but I will find out for you, I will go now and try to find out where he is, I will call you back" I quick say " ok " we say our goodbyes and I put my phone back into my bagvand get into the car more annoyed then I was before.

I forgot to tell you while I was at my hospital appointment I found out some really good news me and Lucas are expecting twins in 3 months time I suspected I was from the size of my bump I was never this big carrying Josh.

I drive home and notice that Lucas's parents and brother car is in the driveway all of sudden in an instant I have a strange feeling come over me and it makes me want to pull back out of the driveway and drive back off but I don't I put on my brave face and step into the house.

I can see that Lou has been crying and that Zach and Luke look a little upset, I don't really want to ask but I know I have to I ask them " What's is it? Is something happened to Lucas? " Lou looks at me and says " There has been an accident Mel Lucas was on his way to see you at the hospital when a drink driver lost control of his car and smashed into Lucas's car " I scream " Nooooo " then start whispering " Please don't let Lucas be dead, please don't let Lucas be dead, I have not told him that I am carrying twins yet " before my vision started going funny and everything faded to black.