You both try helium

Dan

He asked you if the both of you could get high on helium and do fun little challenges for a youtube video. You carelessly agreed knowing nothing could go wrong. He gave you a balloon filled with helium and he got himself two. You both begin inhaling the balloons full of helium, with him finishing before you, he talks first.

"Hello my name's Daniel from Danplan and today we will be playing 'Can you survive Helium'." He says in a pitched voice and transitions back to his normal voice. You finished consuming your helium and spoke. "W~~~What's up gamers, it's (Y/N) from PlanDan featuring this spinach-haired idiot!" You both burst out laughing and continued saying dumb shit for the rest of the video.

The recording had finished but you suddenly got a little idea. "How about we call Stephen and read a Stephen x Hosuh fanfic to him?"

Dan chuckles at your idea, agreeing before you continue with your plan. Both of you inhaled two balloons of helium and you contacted your chaotic friend. He picked up rather quickly and the both of you shout the lines at the other side of the call while giggling in between sentences.

"God that was horrible, it's like you two are ASKING to get killed!" Stephen shouted, clearly pissed from his tone of voice. The both of you laughed and continued annoying him for the rest of the call.

--

Hosuh

You saw a trending youtube video involving helium, you thought it was pretty hilarious so you called up your boyfriend to come over to your dorm and do it with him. Hosuh came a bit late, including a friend who you weren't familiar with slinging on his arm. His friend told you he got drunk but that he can still hold up for an hour or two, you nodded, and sat Hosuh down on the couch.

You gave him a half-full helium-filled balloon and a full helium balloon for yourself. You both consumed the balloons at the same time and you two quoted some Steven Universe lines and sang some Anime Openings throughout the night.

You inhaled the last balloon and tried speaking but your throat suddenly hurt like crazy. "Agh... my throat hurts....!" You shout hoarsely which made your throat even worse.

Hosuh ran to the kitchen and got you a glass of water, looking at you with a very worried expression. Your throat recovered a bit and you promised him not to try this again.

--

Stephen

He suddenly lunges at you from behind and you both fell to the carpeted floor. He started giggling in a high-pitched manner like a toddler. You sat up and tilt your head "What's so funny?" You asked him, confused.

He started to explain everything in a very high-pitched voice. To summarize, he inhaled a lot amount of helium and he planned on talking to you for the whole day with a squeaky high voice. You shrugged it off and continued the day with an annoyingly-voiced Stephen.

The next day, you woke up at around six o'clock in the morning and saw five balloons lying across the living room.

"He was planning to annoy me again with that crappy voice, didn't he?" You thought.

You grabbed all the balloons from the living room and went to his bedroom where he was soundly asleep. You quietly inhaled three balloons in a row but you started coughing repeatedly during the third balloon. Stephen woke up from the sound of you coughing and went to the kitchen and got you some water.

Your throat recovered and Stephen chuckles "That was just sad, (Y/N)!" Stephen laughed while you got embarrassed. However, he did advise you to be more cautious next time. You both went back to bed and cuddled to sleep.

--

Jay (This is more memey I'm so sorry)

You were lying down on your bed, scrolling through Twitter on your phone when you heard loud banging from outside of your room. You look at the little peephole you made and saw your boyfriend, Jay, on the other side with an ax.

You locked your door and boarded it with your stool. He breaks down the door, 'The Shining' style, and puts his head through the hole he made. "HEEEEEREEEE'S JAAAAAAYYYY!" He shouts with a high chipmunk-like voice. You screamed and threw all of your pillows at him and steal the balloons he had in his other hand.

You inhaled both of them at the same time and you yelled "HEY! CREEPER!!" Your voice was a bit higher than his but still not distinguishable enough. He shoved away the pillows and shouts back at you. "AWWWW MAAANNNNN!!"

You both continued shouting the lyrics of Revenge by CaptainSparklez till both of your voices got coarse and the helium effect wore off. The two of you lay down on your bed, facing each other "That was so stupid, (Y/N)." He chuckles before booping your nose.