Unlocked Door

It started as a normal morning at 221B. John was up early for work and making tea and Sherlock was still in the same place as he was when John had gone to bed. John made himself and Sherlock some tea then gathered his things for work. "I'm off to work, i'll be be back late. please go to the store and get some more milk......Sherlock!", John said. Sherlock simply nodded his head. John walked out and was off to work.

A few hours had passed before Sherlock left his chair to fetch his tea. He hadn't gotten a case all week and it was driving him crazy. Sherlock started to get a weird feeling about his surroundings. Something was different about the flat this morning. His eyes scammed the flat but nothing seemed to be out of place until his eyes found Johns bedroom door. The door was unlocked. Usually John would lock his door. John has always been very protective pf his room and wouldn't ever let anyone near and certainly not inside. Sherlock jumped to his feet and headed to johns room but stopped infant of the door. would John be mad? I'm sure there's nothing bad  Sherlock though, and with that Sherlock entered johns room. 

John room had a weird feel to it. He stoop and examined every part of there room before something caught his eye. He approached the night stand and picked up what seemed to be a diary. Without hesitation Sherlock flipped to a random page and started to read it.  

Day: 405

Just a few hours ago Sherlock and I were playing truth or dare. I had downloaded an app on my phone not kn owing it was a 18+ truth or dare. Sherlock was first and ofcource he was dared to do something that would ruin me. He was dare to lick the outside of another persons private parts from the outside of their cloths. Imideitly after hearing this I regretted everything. Sherlock stood up without hesitation and walked over to me. My heart was racing and ofcource my dick started to harden. I tried to get out of my chair but Sherlock pushed me back down and whispered in my ear, "its just a game John, a game I'm determained to win." He got on his knees and slowed moved his head closer to my crotch.His tongue just barely touched my pants and my head shot back and I was trying to hid my moans. He slowly moved his wet warm tongue over my whole crotch. This. Is. Torture. It took everything in me to hold myself back. Oh how badly I wanted to flip him over and pound into his tight virgin hole. Oh how badly I wanted to hear him moan and scream my name. Oh how badly I wanted to use him as my toy and do whatever I want to him. But I mainly desire to hold, kiss, and protect him. I couldn't play that game longer. I told him he won and ran to my room to relieve myself of my painful bulge I my pants. 

Sherlock couldn't believe what he had just read. he just told there. soon he snapped back into reality and released he too started to grow a bulge. Sherlock had had feeling for John for quite some time but Sherlock was very good at hiding it. Sherlock placed the diary down and sat on the bed. He would have never imagined that John would think of him that way. "What am I supposed to do now? This changes everything.", Sherlock said to himself. After think for awhile Sherlock came up with a plan. He was going to tease John until He couldn't hold back anymore. But first Sherlock needed some supplies. He got up from the bed and headed out to gather a few things for tonight.