Chapter 7

Now I'm not usually a complaining type - I find it pointless, nobody else cares, let alone deals with any of my problems anyway.

So when he told me to ' Wake up early.'
I expected around 7ish, but I was wrong.

5:30?
In the morning - on a Sunday.

I wasn't properly awake so I was kind of drowning out the voices as I fumbled upright - wiping my eyes with the back of my hands ( a habit that got me into a lot of trouble with my parents.) and hauled myself upright.

I didn't expect him to be much better off then I was - but when I turned to face him he looked wide-wide awake - he didn't even seem to be slightly tired. He said two words before he left.

" Suit up."

I didn't take long to get changed - luckily they'd allowed me to stop off at the clothes shop before hand so I managed to get a decent clothing items.

I had an extremely quick shower - naturally the hot water hadn't properly turned on.

Afterwards I changed into black jeans, converse and white top with small flowers sewn down the sides.

"Six."
I mumbled - grinning and grabbing my phone from my nightstand - walking outside with a large grin spread across my face.

"Hey Skye."
I chirped brightly - for once I felt awake today, I guess Coulson was right, whatever ' suit up ' meant - it definitely woke me up.

The kitchen wasn't very large - it was almost tiny, but I guess if you included the Bar it wasn't so small. It wasn't anything fancy, three or four counters placed around a fridge with a sink on one end, a dishwasher and an oven.

My hands instantly reached out to prise open the fridge, shifting to the third shelf. The first shelf was all Ward's ' Healthy ' stuff and the second shelf held bottled water - yes it even had a special label.

Picking out the milk I silently poured myself some cereal - deciding to be ' Rumbustious ' and pick out Cocoa pops - the last time I ate them Ward wasn't impressed.

I took my usual seat besides Skye - who was grinning cheerfully.

"Are you excited?"
Skye asked brightly - she was eating cereal also, Cheerios to be more precise.

"Let's just say Last night I was actually thinking about writing my will."
I sighed in response - giving her a shallow smile.