Chapter 3

(I will For the most part in this Chapter take it as Deidara's Point Of Story)

(So it's gonna be Normal a little in this Chapter also)
(Deidara's Point Of The Story)

Sakura-chan!" The annoying blond shinobi yelled lively while running through her. "What now," I thought.

"Neh? Sakura-chan, what is that?" Naruto asked while pointing at the little golden Puppy that was on Sakura's lap.

"Baka, it's a puppy" Sakura replied blankly to Naruto.

"Is it A Brother of Akamaru?" Naruto said.

"Of course not" Sakura growled as she hugged the puppy tightly, and then sat Deidara down. Naruto however, felt some jealousy so he glared at the little golden puppy. Deidara glared right back at him. Both of them glared at each other.

"NARUTO! STOP IT GLARING AT DEIDARA!!" Sakura yelled angrily then Deidara looks down, as if to say Sorry he makes a little sund then ran to her and she hugged him again.

"Thanks Girl I really wish I could remember your Name?" Deidara thought sadly.

"He started it and Deidara?" Naruto asked Sakura.

"Yes Deidara and He's just a little puppy!" Sakura growled.

"Hmm I better get him away from her," Deidara thought and so he makes his Move and bit Naruto in his butt.

"Ouch!" Naruto yelled hurtfully as Deidara bit Naruto's butt. It ripped a lot off Naruto's blue pants.

"I will not fix that" Sakura said.
The jinchuuriki cried waterfalls.

After a moment, the jade eyed kunoichi sighed in defeat and decided to sew her teammate's pants.

"Where did that dog came from?... And is it the Real Deidara from the Akatsuki, Sakura?" Naruto asked with an annoyed/angry look painted on his face.

"No it's Not, but He looks just like Him, so why not Name him, after Deidara From the Akatsuki.
And It's My mission to take care of him until his owner findes Him that is If he has One!" She answered. Naruto frowned.

"okay But why Can't others just take care of him instead of you?" Naruto asked.

"NO!" Sakura yelled.

"Why?" Naruto said even more annoyed/angry than before now, as it look like the puppy had just laughed at Him.

"Arf Arf," Deidara Growled at Him, but what He really wants to say was
"STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE BELONGS TO ME NOW,"

"Just No Naruto!" Sakura said getting angry at the blond.

"But why Sakura-chan, why can't Amy or Ino Or even Karin Not take care of Him?" Naruto said.

"NO and Naruto I'm the one who saw Him, so I must be the one who is taking care of him and also,.. he's sooo cute!" She then hugged the puppy that made the blond shinobi to scowl.

Naruto then fantasized that he was the one in that puppy's situation. Even though he has the nine tails inside of Him. But the important thing is that His love the one that was hugging a the little puppy like that. While looking at the sky, blushing, imagining, and with his nose now bleeding a little, as Sasuke came. He looked at Naruto with disgust. "What's happening to that dobe this time?" Sasuke asked?.

"Nothing," said Naruto fast.

"Good morning Sasuke-kun" Sakura greeted.

"-Kun Damn it," Deidara thought now he glared at that Sasuke boy.

"Hn" The youngest Uchiha answered. After a few seconds, he finally felt Deidara's presence.

"Oh. By the way, it's Deidara. It's My new mission to take care of him until his owner found him, and that is just if He has one" Sakura explained then Deidara licked her cheek. She was very happy because of his affectionate.