Chapter 20

(In Deidara's POV)

When Sakura told us that Kisame whoud be in charge of Me getting a bath. I didn't know how to feel about it, and yeah sure I trust him but in this particular body I could never be sure about My safety.

"Sakura your really leaving Me and My life in the hands of a Shark-man!" I yelled but no one heard anything but puppy noises from Me still I just yelled after her as she and the others turned right and left Me alone in the hall before telling Kisame over her shoulder to take the elevator up to the next floor then it should be the first door to the right...
Afterwards I heard yelling from their group as they walked away and to no ones big surprise that it was Kakuzu probably yelling at her, for well let Me see for using so much money on a house let alone to have to get a so called elevator for another floor...

I heard a deep sigh as I felt Kisame's big and blue hands around Me then I was lifted up from the ground, I gave a yelp in surprise and hearing a laugh from the big guy while he walked into the elevator with Me.

I had only one thought in mind as the two doors closed and I began going upstairs with Kisame and that was Am I Gonna Make It Without Meeting Death!

(End Of Deidara's POV)
(Meanwhile In The Kitchen With The Rest)
(In Itachi's POV)

So after having left My partner to take care of the puppy we walked down the hallway and came to a kitchen witch looked like any other kitchen that is if you don't count that bar, by the corner.
Or a rather large size ice skulpturer of Sakura and someone else a girl and a boy next to her? and who is that girl and that boy, and just where are they now? but also why isn't they here?
And how do Sakura even know them?

But besides the bar and that very big ice skulpturer of her and two people next to her? it was just like any other normal kitchen table, sink, fridge and a coffee maker.
After looking around before I went straight for the fridge since Sakura had told Me that it was there she kept My sweet sweet Dango...

(End Of Itachi's POV)
(Time Back Skip As They Got To The House)
(It's In Kakuzu's POV)

I sighed as we walked passed house after house when suddenly without any kind of warning Sakura quickly stops right in front of Me, making Me almost walk right into her and trust Me it wouldn't look nice just thinking about what she could do to Me after having not only heard but I also saw how badly Sasori had been beaten up by her even though I'm stronger than Sasori, but even so how he said that She is a monster were a hard thing to believe when seeing her now.
Sakura really didn't look like one.
I mean just look at her she's young,
short, have a tendency to be quite shy, brave, strong, kind is just so beautiful that it takes your breath away just by looking at her.
I wouldn't call her weak and as wired as it seems and sounds I actually have some kind of respect for Sakura for being herself considering how I had seen the point of view from her side of the way that her friends treat her!
However as I moved to stand right next to her. Someone stated yelling at Me. 'For as they puts it for being to close to Their Sakura' and I heard her sigh next to Me before I looked at the house.
I felt like I was going to pass out for so much money used it was just horrible,
how could she actually use so much money with no sense of any kind of feelings of regret.
The guy from the Hyuga clan told the person that were still yelling at Me to just shut up.

(Time Skip Two Hours Later Inside Of The House)

After two hours of those people yelling and screaming about the fact that we might attempt to attack her and them tell her that it's not safe for her to even have us here witch is and are probably only because we're the so called Akatsuki?
However when her friends had called her weak I felt the need to stand up for her witch is so very unlike Me.
but I also shouldn't even think about doing that for someone who whoud use so much money on a house.
Suddenly I felt a hand on My shoulder then I heard Itachi's voice speaking in My ear that if I were to pass out right now, that he would make sure that they whoud just leave Me here?

Comming into a kitchen witch looked like any other kitchen that is if you don't count that bar, by the corner.
Or a rather large size ice skulpturer of Sakura and someone else a girl and a boy next to her? and who is that girl and that boy, and just where are they now? but also why isn't they here?
And how do she even know them?
However how much did that thing cost, that was one of the things that I didn't want to think about.

Dear lord what's worng with this girl!

But besides the bar and that very big ice skulpturer of her and those people next to her? it was just like any other normal kitchen table, sink, fridge and a coffee maker.... Wait did I just say Ice skulpturer and that She has a bar.
While looking around I spotted Itachi who was going straight for the fridge since Sakura had told him that it was there she kept the Dango...

I noticed something by the bar on the floor witch were the food and water for the puppy, I sighed why did she even use money on something of such uselessness, the only thing that puppy could be of use as is dinner.

"Kakuzu you gotta see this?" I heard My partner yelled and I slowly looked around Myself trying to find him but Hidan was nowhere in the kitchen,
No please Hidan don't break anything here I'll not be giving away any of My money as to pay for damages done by anyone....

(End Of Kakuzu's POV)
Words 1094