Chapter 1

Deidara of the Akatsuki had been on a Mission, when he was hit with a Jutsu
That turned him into a Puppy, and he was sendt off to Konoha.
The Akatsuki Wil show up later.

(It's Deidara's Point Of The Story)

I had been walking around for 5 days now. I Am Hungry, I Am Tiret.
Then I see a Girl. That Girl was the one that had Killed My man Sasori of the Red Sand My partner.
But I do know that he is still Alive it was a clone like the one I uesd to get Away.

(Not a Clay Clone but a Puppet Clone)
                          (Get It)

But all I know is that it can be the end of My life, if I did this but to turn back now. After all in this form I had nothing to loss, and little I could could do?

(End of Deidara's Point Of The Story)

A beautiful pink headed kunoichi was walking heading to Konoha Hospital. She was wearing her formal dress and her pink short hair remains. She was walking happily when there's,....

"Arf." A  little golden puppy appeared in front of her.

"Aw, so cute" She squealed as she hugged the golden puppy. The dog could not breathe from the tight hug "Shit I can't breathe," Deidara thought Sakura released it. "If I hav to" Deidara thought.

As He swayed his tail and licked her face playfully, she giggled.
"Wow she has a Nice giggle....Wait WHAT!" Deidara thought as he let out a little sound.

She then glanced at her watch and noticed that she's almost late. "Okay, buh-bye." She said as she kissed the puppy and ran to the hospital, "WHAT She just ran from a little Puppy
Damn it Now I hav to follow her un," Deidara growled but it came out as an Arf, as He ran after her.

Sakura know that her master would most definitely Kill her if she's late again.

When she arrived at the front of the hospital, the guard there greeted her. "Good Morning, Sakura-san" He said.

"Good Morning." She replied as she smiled sweetly and about to walk inside.

"Uhm, Ma'am, sorry to tell you but pets are not allowed inside." The guard informed the kunoichi politely.

"Huh?" Sakura asked as she raised her one eyebrow. She then looked at her back astonishingly. The same little puppy. It's there. Did he follow her? "But that's little cute, adorable puppy is not mine" She said.

"Oh, I thought it's yours because he followed you here" the other one said looking funny at the Puppy.

Sakura leaned closer to the puppy. "So cute." She thought as her eyes glistened. She wanted to take it, hug it and kiss it but its owner must be out looking for it. "Your owner must be out looking for you, so bye-bye" She said.

"No I don't hav a Owner yeah hire Me Girl," The puppy Deidara said. Hoping that the Girl can Hire Him.
But No it came out as a Arf Again. with a slight disappointment on her face as she could not spend her time with this little cute puppy.

"Arf," came from the Puppy.

She then sweat dropped, he understood her? "Cool Dog," Inner sakura said. "You Shut up Inner," Outter Sakura said back.

"Bye bye" She said once again as she stood up. As she started to walk, she felt that the puppy was following her. She then looked back. "You're not allowed inside. Sorry" She said sadly "Uhm,... You could just wait for me here if you want to, Ok?" She then smiled sweetly.

"Arf" Deidara said. Came as he thought "I will wait for you Girl I think you're the Key, to turn Me back and Out of this Form.

She walked insider, the dog didn't move on its place. What a smart Puppy," she thought.

After six long hours and it was already night. The two guard's who was bored and the little golden dog stared at each other at the whole time.

Sakura walked outside. The puppy raised its head as he saw her then stood up. The guard on the other hand, was already sleeping. The puppy walked to her, she couldn't believe it, and the puppy really did wait for her. 'Very cute'

'Is that the only word you can say inside your mind?' Inner Sakura asked.

'Too cute' Sakura squealed to her mind. Inner Sakura grumbled as she got ignored, (Wow Poor Inner)

Sakura thinks that it would be better if she would just bring the adorable puppy to the fifth hokage so that she would know who the owner of it was. As she walked inside the office of her master, she saw her drooling over her paperwork's, there were many bottle of sake that placed on the top of her desk, and a cup of sake was on her hand.

"LADY TSUNADE!, THEY'RE TAKING YOUR SAKE AWAY!!" The pink headed medic yelled. The little Deidara puppy covered its ears. As the drunken woman panicked.
"Damn you Woman that hurt My ears," Deidara thought angry.

"Huh? Who? Where? Naruto? Or that pervert Sannin? Gggrrrrr,... " As she just realized that it was just Sakura, she sat properly and pretended that nothing happened and she did not panicked for lame joke. "Good morning Sakura" She greeted as stiffly as she could.

"Its already good evening, Tsunade-Sama" She replied. The blond sannin then glanced at the window. Her student was right, it was already night. Oh Shit, her paper work.

"Uhm,...ahem right. What do you want?" Tsunade asked.

Sakura then grabbed the puppy and showed it to the hokage. "Do you know who the owner of this little one is?" She asked. The hokage stared at the dog. The dog sweat dropped. "I saw it while walking, and then it followed me" She explained as the hokage sat properly.

"No one reported to me about any dogs or missing puppies" Tsunade replied. Sakura looked at the puppy sadly.

"Sakura I think that It would be better if you'll take care of him temporarily until its owner will try to find him. I guess then it's a rank-D mission of yours," The hokage said, with a Smile. Sakura jumped in happiness. She really hopes that the little puppy doesn't have any owner.

"Wait Tsunade-Sama don't you think this Puppy looks like... Deidara from the Akatsuki?" Sakura said.

"I do but Sakura then why Not name Him after Deidara?.... Just one Thing Sakura Why Deidara?"Tsunade Replied a little confused.

Sakura looked at the puppy with happiness in the Eyes.

"Tsunade-Sama you see that time
When I meet Deidara in the Cave, was when He tog Gaara, He and Sasori was having a Conversation with us stading there it was about What real Art was.

Then when Deidara said to Sasori that Real Art was a Bang, I think he was right and that is why,
I love Deidara's point On Art, and Even though He is an Akatsuki member.
I know that Deidara is Right, that Real Art is an Explosion," Sakura said.

"Hmm I like that Girl, and She even like's My Art, the Girl Even gav me My Real Name," Deidara thought, then looks up with love in his big blue eyes at Sakura. She know that was the name, He want.

"I will Tsunade see you soon"
Sakura said and left with puppy Deidara behind her.